Thread: Is this keto?

wrestler

Is this keto?

When I start dieting, if I have 6 meals a day and only my first two with carbs in them, I wouldn't go into ketotosis would I? My friends dad has 6 meals a day, only carbs in the mourning (he eats things like spaghetti for breakfast lol) and has really lost A LOT of weight, im thinking that maybe he is hitting keto........
    Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

My Journal

God Bless!

Wannabebig New Member
    To Enter ketosis, you need to limit your carb intake to about 50 grams per day....

Ecoli die
    Get some keto sticks if you want to know for sure.

With the exception of the first weeks water loss (glycogen + water from the muscles), keto does not make you lose any more weight than non-keto dieting. It's all dependent upon calories in vs. calories burned.
    Now in pain, only working out the walking sticks.

Originally posted by Tiare
    Get some keto sticks if you want to know for sure.

With the exception of the first weeks water loss (glycogen + water from the muscles), keto does not make you lose any more weight than non-keto dieting. It's all dependent upon calories in vs. calories burned.
    This statement is incorrect based upon my experiences . . . Don't believe me, though, give it a try and see for yourself.