Hi. New guy here. Stats are at about 135, bf%=?, 5-9. My goals are to gain about 10 pounds (fat + muscle) as soon as I can, I was thinking in the next 2 months. Is something like that realistic or not? I have been working out and eating rather haphazardly within the past couple of weeks with minimal gains in weight and minimal progressions in training. I would you to critique my routine and whatever it is I'm doing, point out the obvious to me, and help tweak it to maximize my weight gaining potential. I've posted here in the Diet section because I thought my diet would be more important in terms of helping me gain weight.

Work out with lifts:

Basically the first wannabebig routine with whatever equipment that is available to me. That translates to:

Day 1 : Chest and Back

Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press : 100 x 3-4 , x 3-4
Low Incline Dumbbell Press : 60 x 10, x 10
Dips : (Assisted) x 10-15, x 10-15

Back :

Chin ups : (don't have the equipment)
Deadlifts : 100 x 10, x 10
Barbell Rows : 60 x 6-8, x 6-8
Shrugs : 80 x 10, x 10

Day 2: Rest

Day 3 : Legs

Squats : 110 + (how much the smith machine bar weighs) x 10, x 10
Hack Squats : (don't have a clue how to do these)
Leg Curls : 50 x 10, 50 x 10
Straight Legged Deadlifts : (don't do this)
Standing Calve Raises : 110 + (smith machine bar) x 10, x 10, x 10, x 10

Day 4: RestDay 5 : Shoulders, Triceps and Biceps

Shoulders

Military Press in Rack : 60 x 6-8, x 6-8

Seated Dumbbell Press : 20 x 10, x 10
Standing Lateral Raises : 10 x 10, x 10

Triceps :

Narrow Grip bench Press : 20 x 10, 20 x 10
French Press : 20 x 10, 20 x 10

Biceps :

Barbell Curls : 30 x 15, 30 x 15
Hammer Curls : 15 x 10

Alright, I know my lifts suck, but that's because I'm weak. And I find myself not being able to get to positive failure sometimes because either I am too tired or I don't have a spot to really get me to that failure point on some of the more heavy exercises. Another thing is, I'm a very busy guy and not getting a lot of rest and I would like if someone could provide me with a good 2 day bulking split. If I should stick to my current routine, add some exercises, get rid of some, add some weight, or lower some weight, train harder, let me know.

Diet:

2 bagels + cottage cheese + milk

631 cals
79g carbs
49 g protein
13 g fat

3 mchicken sandwhiches

1350 cals
138g carbs
78g protein
54g fat

3 rice + chicken + frozen vegetables

1348 cals
124g carbs
119g protein
39g fat

Totals:
3329 cals
341g carbs
246g protein
106g fat

That basically works out to 8 meals, eaten at different times during the day. A lot of times I don't even getting around to doing all the meals, so If anything at all, the values are gonna be smaller than what they are (I just punched that stuff into a nutritional site). I have trouble eating so much because I don't have a large appetite, and I find that I spend a lot of time just eating b/c I eat slow, maybe an hour and a half a day. So, any criticisms on my diet, if I should eat more food, or if should eat more healthy food are welcome.

Then there's sleep. I'm averaging from 6-8 hours of sleep a night (I know that sucks terribly), a lot of times sleeping from 2AM to 10AM. So, that hurts me a lot. How many hours of sleep a night should I be averaging?

I'm not downing 8-10 glasses of water a day, more like 5-6 glasses, so I know I need to up that.

I'm not taking any supps or weight gainers, but my friend said has good results from 1-AD, which is supposedly a testosterone booster. Anybody have any info on that? Side effects?

Ok, rip me apart. Thanks in advance.