Thread: Gosh, WWB is consuming my time....

Gosh, WWB is consuming my time....

Seriously, I am thoroughly enjoying reading all the online journals and ramblings on WWB. Of all the bodybuilding forums I have frequented looking for anything that might give me an edge in building my physique, I've not stumbled onto one quite like this.

There seem to be TONS of regulars that have been around along time and have very impressive builds.....yet they are humble and willing to help others.

I just wanted to say GREAT JOB to all and please keep all the wisecrack jokes coming It sures helps make my days better at work when things are slow.

In case you wonder, I do computer support work so there are days we are slow and I just sit here in front of a computer.....reading WBB now LOL.

Peace.

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Re: Gosh, WWB is consuming my time....

Originally posted by BennettBoy
    and please keep all the wisecrack jokes coming
    i try.

*lol*

another computer geek. ace!

and yeah congrats....you've been sucked in. enjoy!
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

I am forced to sit infront of a computer for 8 hours a day. I have found that the next best thing than being in the gym is learning about lifting. A good way to fill my time.

It sucks eh, sitting at all hours of the day glued to this site.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

Just wait till this loser named Daniel Clough tries to sell you Amway through private messages!
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

I thought it was Quickstar these days

I've already been approached.

Thanks, but no thanks.

I wouldn't like running a business for a loss like SO many folks I know involved with Amway

Maybe you shouldnt learn to much you might out grow me. Go spend some times with the ladies. They dig the muscles.
    Cutting Cycle 02/04'

The worst is when not to many people post and you keep checking with no new posts...I hate that!
    ...watch me reap of what I sow....

and BOOM goes the dynomite!

I'm not even gonna tell ya'll how many hours I spend on here every day
    Beachbody coaching lets you turn your hobby into a career - Beachbody

Trying to figure this out JohnCollins's Avatar
    If you really want to see some funny shiat, read the "Wannabebig Faces" thread. It will also keep you busy for about half an hour or so.

BB, I believe, like me, you are in the "forty something" category. Do recognize even ONE band from the "Pi$$ed off" thread? I'm thinking of just going off and shooting myself.

JC
    "Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe." --Albert Einstein

Had a good workout on my liver yesterday. Did a pretty high number of reps, but not to complete failure. Liver DOMS today is kinda bad...it has even reached my head! -- ElPietro

"If I ever found a chick who smelled like gun powder and spent cartridges, I'd run to a jewelry store, rob it, and propose to her with a sack of diamonds. " --Budiak

"I dance like a drunken white boy. I'm really screwed since I quit drinking." -- PowerManDL

Originally posted by Orange357
    The worst is when not to many people post and you keep checking with no new posts...I hate that!
    yep, I agree. And work some how just seems to interfers with everything.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

WORK?! **** THAT!

Oh to be independently wealthly...

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

I agree! I have been on WBB for months now! I have not made many posts because I just read, read, read....I love the people here and yes, I would say that I spend about 3hours per 8hour work day on this site!!!
    Hhhmmm, must get bigger so all the system administrators are scared of me and never realize that I spend so much time on the net....lol

Originally posted by JohnCollins
    If you really want to see some funny shiat, read the "Wannabebig Faces" thread. It will also keep you busy for about half an hour or so.

BB, I believe, like me, you are in the "forty something" category. Do recognize even ONE band from the "Pi$$ed off" thread? I'm thinking of just going off and shooting myself.

JC
    I have read the WHOLE "Wannabebig Faces" thread......so I guess that means I have no life

As for the songs in "Pi$$ed off" thread, I am happy to say I have heard of ALL those groups. The channel I listen to here plays Alternative Rock and I love Disturbed, Metallica, Drowning Pool, Fuel, etc.

However, put me in the RAP category for now. A good friend of mine has turned me onto rap and I can't get enough of Eminem right now. Yes, his stuff can be filthy....but I think the dude is very talented. And his music just sticks in your head for some reason. The new Eminem CD "The Eminem Show" is great to me. I also like Ludicris and Dr. Dre alot. I know.....I'm 42, but I act 25 like I said

Originally posted by rookiebldr
    Oh to be independently wealthly...

you know why your not wealthy? BECAUSE YOU SPEND TOO MUCH TIME ON THESE BOARDS!!!