Are there any exercises that you MUST HAVE (or must perform) each week in your lifting in order to build big time mass? If so, what are they?

What exercises do you recommend for building big biceps/triceps as quick as possible?

Can you actually see muscle change after 2 weeks of lifting? I swear that my biceps have grown but I've only been seriously lifting for about 2 weeks.

Also, can you become addicted to lifting after only two weeks? I'm always looking forward to the next lifting day and hate it when it's an off day.

Can you see quite a bit of increase in muscle size in a 3 month time period? (ie: enough so that people will notice once you go from long sleeves to short sleeves) I'm trying to set goals for myself to help in motivation so I set the goal of being as big as possible (especially in the arms) by April 15th.

FYI: I workout at home with a incline/flat/decline bench (leg attachments, preacher attachment, and raisable bar holder for squats), adjustable dumbells (5 to 75 pounds), and 300 lb. Olympic weight set.

Thanks for any and all help and I'm glad to be a part of this forum.

T.B.B.