Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Juiced Protein!!!!

Juiced Protein!!!!

With MYOZAP!

Some of you know I work at a GNC.... well, some guy returned his almost untouched tub of juiced protein.... *drum roll* with MYOZAP. I'm going to neutralize my myostatin, and I'm gonna be HYOOOGE! Like AHHHNOLD. Or like that big cow they show in all the ads! muahahahahaha.

So consider this a completely biased test of a product I find laughable.

If I can finish this glass. GOD it tastes like crap.
    Last edited by Alex.V; 07-23-2002 at 07:52 PM.
    "Except Belial. He knows everything. This isn't a sarcastic attack, either. He really knows everything." -----Organichu
    "Alex is all knowing and perfect"-----Jane (loosely paraphrased)
    -515/745/700 bench/deadlift/squat
    Current mile time: 4:23
    Marathons: 3
    Century races: 3
    Ironmans: 1
    Ultramarathons: 1
    Current supps: http://www.atlargenutrition.com/prod...covery/results

Re: Juiced Protein!!!!

Originally posted by Belial
    With MYOZAP!

Some of you know I work at a GNC.... well, some guy returned his almost untouched tub of juiced protein.... *drum roll* with MYOZAP. I'm going to neutralize my myostatin, and I'm gonna be HYOOOGE! Like AHHHNOLD. Or like that big cow they show in all the ads! muahahahahaha.

So consider this a completely biased test of a product I find laughable.

If I can finish this glass. GOD it tastes like crap.

wtf is myozap?!
    ...watch me reap of what I sow....

and BOOM goes the dynomite!

LMAO
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

Stop laughing! It's gonna work, I tell you!
    "Except Belial. He knows everything. This isn't a sarcastic attack, either. He really knows everything." -----Organichu

Stop laughing! It's gonna work, I tell you!

This must be how all the pros do it then!

He prolly mixed some cocaine in there, good luck
    Beachbody coaching lets you turn your hobby into a career - Beachbody

Hey, he's zapping his myo-thingy......it says so on the tub, so it must be true.

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

Holy sh*t, I finally finished it. My myostatin is totally zapped to shreds.

Can you feel your muscles swelling?

Dude, I'm jacked.

Sweet! I'm gonna go zap my myostats!

You need juiced protein with MYOZAP to do that, mister powerman.

Ah. That explains why this mixture of whey and turpentine isn't working.

Forget that sh*t dawg.

I'm gonna get me some VPX products and be one huge ripped mofo!!! Ya know the ones right!?!? do ya do ya?!?
    "In the grand scheme of things, both things are quite superficial(obsessed with being muscular&ripped and incredibly strong). And yet lifting can teach you so much. My time at the gym--at least when I'm lifting--is invariably the high-point of my day. There aren't any questions; I almost don't even think. I go into an almost meditative trance-like state. Day-to-day worries become insignificant. I'm focused solely on the weight, and my reason for existence is clear. To move the bar and to improve on what I accomplished last time. Seldom are things so simple." - Blood&Iron

"Most people cannot understand what burns in our blood, the gym is our addiction and iron is our drug. People don't understand why we commit hours a day to a goal where progress is so small it seems immeasurable, why we do cardio instead of watch TV, why eat 6 meals a day, why we insist on ordering diet soda or how we can drink skim milk. Most people will simply never grasp why we refuse to settle for a mediocre body." - Severed Ties

I wanna zap my myostats to..........

need a fork, and an outlet.......

Let's see what we got here...

Decavar, IntraGrowth, LiquidNitrogen, LiposomalEQ, Medivin, Methoxybone(wtf?!?) Paradeca xs 357, Xenabol Drostandiol!!!

Fuk yea! I'm gonna be huge and jacked!!!!! Waahhhhaaa!!!!
    "In the grand scheme of things, both things are quite superficial(obsessed with being muscular&ripped and incredibly strong). And yet lifting can teach you so much. My time at the gym--at least when I'm lifting--is invariably the high-point of my day. There aren't any questions; I almost don't even think. I go into an almost meditative trance-like state. Day-to-day worries become insignificant. I'm focused solely on the weight, and my reason for existence is clear. To move the bar and to improve on what I accomplished last time. Seldom are things so simple." - Blood&Iron

"Most people cannot understand what burns in our blood, the gym is our addiction and iron is our drug. People don't understand why we commit hours a day to a goal where progress is so small it seems immeasurable, why we do cardio instead of watch TV, why eat 6 meals a day, why we insist on ordering diet soda or how we can drink skim milk. Most people will simply never grasp why we refuse to settle for a mediocre body." - Severed Ties

If this sh*t doesn't pan out the...cell tech and nitro-tech will do the trick!!!

my fave is clenbutrx!!!!!!!

sweat like a hog, die like a hog!!!!

Originally posted by Goin_Big
    my fave is clenbutrx!!!!!!!

sweat like a hog, die like a hog!!!!
    That's what I'm talking bout!!!

One big fuk yea for VPX sports!!!

:evillaugh

LOL

I'm stacking my myozap tonight with some anadrol, I think. 'cuz I'm not feeling a damn thing.

Update: After my first week of myoZAP, I have definitely exceeded standard field mice in terms of muscularity. My right bicep has gained over 1.2 x 10^-3 inches, all of which I attribute to the juiced protein.

Another unforseen benefit is that, after choking down this crap, my regular protein powder tastes absolutely divine.

So, I have another two weeks in my trial. Wish me luck!

Re: Juiced Protein!!!!

With MYOZAP!

Some of you know I work at a GNC.... well, some guy returned his almost untouched tub of juiced protein.... *drum roll* with MYOZAP. I'm going to neutralize my myostatin, and I'm gonna be HYOOOGE
    You're supposed to toss it. I think I may have to report you to GNC corporate.

We tend to think of Sisyphus as a tragic hero, condemned by the gods to shoulder his rock sweatily up the mountain, and again up the mountain, forever. The truth is that Sisyphus is in love with the rock. He cherishes every roughness and every ounce of it. He talks to it, sings to it. It has become the mysterious Other. He even dreams of it as he sleepwalks upward. Life is unimaginable without it, looming always above him like a huge gray moon. He doesn’t realize that at any moment he is permitted to step aside, let the rock hurtle to the bottom, and go home.

Parables and Portraits, Stephen Mitchell

Re: Re: Juiced Protein!!!!

Originally posted by Blood&Iron

You're supposed to toss it. I think I may have to report you to GNC corporate.
    Toss it out? No you're not. One of the perks is that we get dibs on non-saleable returns as long as we return the lid to corporate.

Re: Re: Re: Juiced Protein!!!!

Toss it out? No you're not. One of the perks is that we get dibs on non-saleable returns as long as we return the lid to corporate.
    Trust me, you are. If you're caught with returned merchandise you can be fired. Obviously, your manager may not see things this way, but it is corporate policy.

We tend to think of Sisyphus as a tragic hero, condemned by the gods to shoulder his rock sweatily up the mountain, and again up the mountain, forever. The truth is that Sisyphus is in love with the rock. He cherishes every roughness and every ounce of it. He talks to it, sings to it. It has become the mysterious Other. He even dreams of it as he sleepwalks upward. Life is unimaginable without it, looming always above him like a huge gray moon. He doesn’t realize that at any moment he is permitted to step aside, let the rock hurtle to the bottom, and go home.

Parables and Portraits, Stephen Mitchell