The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Cutting down fat and gaining strenght?

9.30 - 350grams light milk and 120grams of oatmeal

11.15 150gram tunafish and one banana

14.30 a protein shake

17.00 middag- randomly, usually not high fat, and over 500kcal

18.00 a protein shake

20.00 - 350grams light milk and 120grams of oatmeal

24.00 a protein shake and 2-3slices of bread

Does this work?

What do you guys think, its really important that I do this right cause I wanna join a comp around march, february.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Should I increase the amount of food on training days, and not so much on rest days?
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

Not sure what the question is, so I'll fire away . . . Personally, I just need an energy source, high fat or high carb. doesn't really matter to me, but not both, and my w/o's are fine.

Caloric variation is a personal choice, but to increase on training days would seem to have merit, the needs for this day are greater than that which is required on other days.

Personally, I eat approximately the same amount/type of food each day. However, I will throw my metab. a curve (real high/low) every once an awhile just to keep it confused.

hmm, so I should increase the carbs on training days, then Il ad 6-8 slices of bread?

BCC, what do you do?

By light milk do you mean skim? If so, then I see virtually no fat in your diet, unless it's in your protein shakes. If you eliminate fat, your test levels will drop and get screwed up. If buy light milk you mean 1% or 2% then you'll be getting fat into your diet. But the fat in milk is mostly saturated, so that would not be a healthy choice either.
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

yea, but saturated is pretty good for test levels
    Beachbody coaching lets you turn your hobby into a career - Beachbody

It is? Unsaturated fats also kick up your test levels though, don't they?
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

its light milk with 1,5%

When I cut virtually all fat from my diet I did gain some strength for about a week, after than my size and strength plummetted. And now I am small, and now I wished I had kept the fat up in my diet. I have now added flax back into my diet, I think some of my mass is comiing back.