Thread: Weight Lifting With Cardio after

Wannabebig Member

Weight Lifting With Cardio after

I play lacrosse and the season end a couple of weeks ago and its time to start training for next. I want to gain some size for next season but i also have to improve my speed
    what i am doing right now is i work out for an hour 5 days a week and right after i work i i do all my wind sprints and such and the go to the box and practice
    what my question is, is this to much stuff and if it is how can i get it all in?
    There is no sport better than Lacrosse

I would try and seperate it.

I guess you have to try and prioritise one after the other.

IF you still want to keep up with the lacrose how many days must you do?

You might want to cut weights to 2,3 days MAX a week and do your lacrose on off days?
    Last edited by Joe Black; 08-04-2002 at 03:22 AM.
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

Second Place = First Loser
    Well there is a perfect program for you. With the help of a good gym (not necesarrily a "name-brand" gym, but one that has the right equipment) you can get exactly what you want. My school does the BFS program (Bigger, Faster, Stronger). When the program is done correctly, you will accomplish everything you are looking to do. You will be bigger, faster, and stronger. If you follow the program you will accompish exactly what you are looking too. It incorporates lifting with running. It is the program that is perfect for what you want to do. The website for it is www.biggerfasterstronger.com Good Luck!
    Second place is just a generic term your mom created to make you not feel bad about losing, because second place is actually first loser!