Thread: goodmornings or badmornings ?

Hybrid View

[ sick of tuna ]

goodmornings or badmornings ?

Did my back routine last night , which includes 4 sets of goodmornings, didn't get much burn on the muscles at the time (although i suppose it is a large area) but this morning my back muscles feel really worked and firmer than usual.

I wonder how u guys rate goodmornings as i have only just introduced them to my routine ?

I think that good mornings are one of the best exercises for strengthening the posterior chain(low back,glutes,hams).They have been a tremendous help in strengthening my squats and deadlifts.Just remember to use 100% concentration on these.
    "I figure, f*ck it.While I'm at it, why not just shoot my buddy.Take his job.Give it to his sworn enemy.Hike up gas prices.Bomb a village.Club a baby seal.Hit the hash pipe and join the national guard.I could be elected president."

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    I do them on leg day. I love em. Be careful with form. Don't worry about burning in the muscle, that's just a buildup of lactic acid which blocks muscle growth.