Thread: I Have Freakishly Small BICEPS!! HELP =(

Girlz Luv 2 Ride With Me

I Have Freakishly Small BICEPS!! HELP =(

its sick, most people (including my brother) that weigh between 140-150 have at least 12" biceps without workin out.

I feel like the rest of my body makes progress quickly, but my biceps have always been lagging. Suggestions

i just started workin out. oh yea, i curl 25's....bench 65 pounds (hahaha, its beyond sad but i think i can be consistent) squat 95. I'm on my 1st week of WBB1.
    Last edited by HighlyFanatic; 08-09-2002 at 02:14 AM.
    Current Stats
    Weight: 146 lbs | Bodyfat: 13%
    Bicep Unflexed: 11.8" | Waist: 31" | Neck: 15" | Thigh: 21" | Calf: 13.4" | Chest (Underarm) 37"

Goals
    Weight: 178 lbs | Bodyfat: 8%
    Bicep Unflexed: 15.5" | Neck: 16.0" | Thigh: 25" | Calf: 16" | Chest (Underarm) 44"

Wannabebig Member
    try this routine:
    bb curls 3x10,8,6
    db curls 3x10,8,6
    preachers 3x10,8,6
    concentration 3x10,8,6

And don't forget during bb and db curls to rotate your shoulders to the back and stick your elbows to the sides of ur body and squeeze those guns when u go upward to pump more blood into them.Actually this routine worked for me well.btw do the db curls seated to concentrate more during the excercise on working the muscle and prevent cheatingand during db when it come the db reaches your shoulder try to rotate it outward as much as you could (SUPINATE)
    Muscle=Pain
    Pain=Muscle

The biceps is usually measured flexed, but not with a pump. Try remeasuring.

Banned
    you're on your first week man... the process takes time. stay dedicated, and you will see results

Originally posted by KidMan
    try this routine:
    bb curls 3x10,8,6
    db curls 3x10,8,6
    preachers 3x10,8,6
    concentration 3x10,8,6

And don't forget during bb and db curls to rotate your shoulders to the back and stick your elbows to the sides of ur body and squeeze those guns when u go upward to pump more blood into them.Actually this routine worked for me well.btw do the db curls seated to concentrate more during the excercise on working the muscle and prevent cheatingand during db when it come the db reaches your shoulder try to rotate it outward as much as you could (SUPINATE)
    Are you suggesting doing this routine by itself? Or with the WBB routine? If so i think that is way to much volume for biceps. I suggest just stick with the WBB routine totally dont add stuff, you can replace exercises but just stick with low volume high intensity program. Make sure you eat a ton and you'll have nice arms.
    Milk is the best Supplement

Well my friends think I'm ugly
    I got a masculine face - Tom Waits.

Wannabebig Member
    wbb routine is total undertraining IMO
    Muscle=Pain
    Pain=Muscle

the kid from oz
    Originally posted by MarshallPenn

i thought u just measured them cold, not flexed

Originally posted by RussianRocket

Are you suggesting doing this routine by itself? Or with the WBB routine? If so i think that is way to much volume for biceps. I suggest just stick with the WBB routine totally dont add stuff, you can replace exercises but just stick with low volume high intensity program. Make sure you eat a ton and you'll have nice arms.

and i agree that is waaay too much for biceps i only do 3 sets of preacher curls...

all the other exercises i do work my biceps enough

it depends how you train. Have you tried the routine, if you have and it's like nothin to you maybe you should really try it. You dont go into the gym working half your potential you shoulb be working at 200 times your potential fighting for every set.

But again everybody is diffrent. HighlyFanatic should do the training that helps him get huge and strong.
    Milk is the best Supplement

Well my friends think I'm ugly
    I got a masculine face - Tom Waits.

not really... i seemed to overtrain last week pretty easy, infact so much so im cutting the arm/shoulder (moving shoulder with back)day every other week to make time to recover. (im also doing plyometrics, running, basketball atleast 5 times a week) so my legs never got a chance to rest/heal. I had to skip legs this week and last week I didnt do squats.. partly because my upper back was so sore..

go wbb!

With biceps... less is more. Train your back hard and see where your biceps go. I do rarely any bicep isolation movements, and i've been gaining quite a bit lately.
    "Let's hope the ship has a captain, in other words, since we're not taking part in what's going on."
    -Noam Chomsky
    "It's like putting pearls on swine. You can dress up a pig... but it's still a pig... isn't it? oink oink oink..oink oink"
    -Henry Rollins
    Push the envelope... watch it bend..
    -Tool
    "In the valley of the shadow of death... I fear no one, because i am the baddest mother****er in the valley!"

oooh who cares how big your biceps are, you should be more preoccupied with your penis.
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

How do you come to this conclusion? im interested to see what your viewpoint is.
    The only limits are the one's you place on yourself...

Equal Opportunity Offender Budiak's Avatar
    Eat more. You will grow.

Is started two years ago, after SIX years of training, with 11 inch biceps. Now I've barely topped 14. I guess I am a late bloomer, but last year I was benching 135 and now I'm almost at 200 for reps. I never would call myself large or 'impressive', but I am in a helluva lot better shape now than I was back then, and I owe it all to something I call 'food and hard work'. its an amazing concept.

Train hard+eat big= grow big and hard

Girlz Luv 2 Ride With Me
    Originally posted by MarshallPenn
    remeasured its about 11.8"
    Current Stats
    Bicep Unflexed: 11.8" | Waist: 31" | Neck: 15" | Thigh: 21" | Calf: 13.4" | Chest (Underarm) 37"

Goals
    Bicep Unflexed: 15.5" | Neck: 16.0" | Thigh: 25" | Calf: 16" | Chest (Underarm) 44"

Girlz Luv 2 Ride With Me
    Originally posted by BigChaseyChase
    oooh who cares how big your biceps are, you should be more preoccupied with your penis.
    im good in that department
    Current Stats

Goals