Thread: why dont by biceps get sore after i work them?

The Chicken Mr'ga

why dont by biceps get sore after i work them?

the day after i work out, my muscles usually feel sore, except the day after i work my biceps, i dont feel the slightest soreness, yet the same muscles i work out on the same day as biceps are sore as hell.. basically all i do for biceps are curls and hammer curl's, my excersises i can do are limited, i usually do 4 sets of curls, but last time i worked out my biceps i tried overtraining them by doing 7 sets to see if they'd be sore the next day, and still nothing.. is this a common thing? or should i really be doing more than curl's and hammer curls on bicep day? or should i workout my biceps twice a week to make up for the lack of a workout they are geting?
    For every $1 you donate to the "buy Lude more weight plates foundation", you will help add 1kg to my 1RM.

<spam> Journal </spam>

Current Stats: 85kg @ 13.6%
    Goal: 87-88kg @ 8-9%
    Goal Due Date: 1/12/05

Are you progressively going up in weight? As long as you are progressively getting stronger I wouldn't worry about it.

the same for me Sangohan. My biceps never (very rarely) got sore, but they grow so...
    Gain Muscles ? Overload !
    Lose Fat ? Input < Output
    Genetic determines your potential
    Chins : 10x106kg Dips 10x109kg

The Chicken Mr'ga
    Originally posted by bradley
    Are you progressively going up in weight? As long as you are progressively getting stronger I wouldn't worry about it.
    im progressing as much as any other bodypart that gets sore after a workout..
    For every $1 you donate to the "buy Lude more weight plates foundation", you will help add 1kg to my 1RM.

<spam> Journal </spam>

Current Stats: 85kg @ 13.6%
    Goal: 87-88kg @ 8-9%
    Goal Due Date: 1/12/05

no worries then
    Started Lifting Again!
    Msn Messenger: delveyboy@hotmail.com
    Im always pissed off and have occasional peaceful spells - By MrWebb78
    Nothing says masculin like a dump on the floor - by Intensity

Why do mine always get mushy half way through the week? There really my only bodypart that goes completely mushy half way through the week. I do 3 sets BB curls and 3 sets hammers, along with underhand chins and DB rows for my back. I don't that's over or undertraining. Wadup?
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

Hypertrophy is not dependent upon DOMS. Vice versa, as well.
    "Let's hope the ship has a captain, in other words, since we're not taking part in what's going on."
    -Noam Chomsky
    "It's like putting pearls on swine. You can dress up a pig... but it's still a pig... isn't it? oink oink oink..oink oink"
    -Henry Rollins
    Push the envelope... watch it bend..
    -Tool
    "In the valley of the shadow of death... I fear no one, because i am the baddest mother****er in the valley!"