Hi, I am sixteen years old, 6' tall, and I weigh 180 lbs. I try to stay active but I usually only have an hour or two of exercise each day, from my workouts. I have been very enthusiastic about exercise and nutrition for the past three years, after I lost 60 lbs and decided that I would never be fat again.

I am having a problem finding a good diet. I want to lose weight (I am still a good 20 lbs overweight) as fast as I can (while doing it healthily without dangerous drugs or supplements) while I continue to build muscle.

Lately, I have found myself with less energy. If any of you could provide me with some kind of generalized meal plan diets, I'd really appreciate it. I need to have something that I can follow strictly.

By the way, I don't want to do anything unhealthy - I've heard that too few carbs result in lack of energy and too much protein is bad for your health - I'd like to find the healthiest and most effective diet.

Thank you for any help you can provide me (links to resources, plans, general strategies, etc). I appreciate it.