The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Hybrid View

SOON TO BE A MONSTER

preworkout shake

is a pre workout shake important yes or no usually i eat a meal 2 hours b4 i work out mostly complex carbs and 25 grams of protein then 1 hour b4 i wokrout i drink one glass of grape or cranberry juice with creatine

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Hmm i eat at 11.30am, workout at 1.30pm and do dont eat till after my workout. I dont think a preworkout drink is necessary at all.
    Cutting Cycle 02/04'

This should be in diet but I sip on 32 oz. of Gatorade during my workouts and that HELPS a lot with preventing fatigue, etc.

SOON TO BE A MONSTER
    ok thanx

SOON TO BE A MONSTER
    ok thanx is that one hour enough for the creatine to be delivered to my muscles

You gotta eat all three macronutrients(protein, low GI carb, and fat) approx. an hour before training. Then about 15 min before training take 25g of whey protein(preferably isolate). And yes zwarrior, preworkout nutrition is very necessary for optimal gains. Don't worry about the creatine preworkout, as you are prob taking too much as it is.

Yea, that'd be great. Flyersfan's Avatar
    I know I'm not alone in this - if I have a substantial meal before working out, I'll yak. I usually have a cup of yogurt or 1/2 a protein bar about an hour before working out. Anything more than that (or closer to my workout) and my stomach will revolt & the workout won't be finished.
    I'm a big fan of the post-workout shake, tho. It's my reward for a job well done.
    -Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.-

If you puke, just drink it back up, it's still good.........