Thread: MonStar1023 CUTTING Journal

Whatsup everyone? I am sure that you have read my other posts on TKD and CKD and I realized that these bullsh*t high-fat diets dont do sh*t for me. I have done them for a while and they seriously are just a big waste of f*cking time in my opinion. Thats what I think at least. I have decided to stick to a low-carb high-protein diet and low/moderate-fat. That seems to do best for me at least.

Anyways I will be posting daily on my cardio, supplements, etc. I wont be posting my exact nutritional breakdown but I will be posting what I generally ate all day and how much cardio and training I did etc. This is just to keep my head in it and keep me motivated.

Well I guess I better go do my first session of cardio. I will be doing 2 sessions one first thing in the morning for 30 minutes and one postworkout for 30 minutes. That will be an hour of cardio everyday, 7 days per week to really burn up any fat. Well I better get going. Peace.

5/28/01
    CUTTING DAY 1

CARDIO- 60' stationery bike first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, 30 minutes after taking Beta-Lean HP.

DIET- ate very clean all day today. Really didnt have a problem eating high-protien, low-carb foods all day long. Cottage cheese and eggs were really getting boring but lean beef and chicken werent bad at all in my opinion. Really need to keep discipline 100%.

TRAINING-CHEST. worked chest very hard today. Had to workout in basement since gym was closed because of holiday or whatever. Really tore up pecs completely. Started off with 5 sets of incline dumbbell presses really squeezing pecs together at the top of the movement. Then moved onto 3 sets of parellel bar dips with arms flared out and leaning forward to really tear up my lower/inner pecs. Did 3 sets of around 8-10 reps with bodyweight. Followed with 3 sets of incline dumbbell flyes really stretching out the pecs at the bottom of the movement. Then moved to 1 set of flyes at a low-incline, then another set at flat-bench, and a final set at a decline. Really hammered pecs from all angles. Finished off chest workout with pec-deck flyes a triple-drop set. Pecs were VERY pumped aftewards.

SLEEP- got around 7 hours last night... felt very good today. 7 hours is usually enough for me.

SUPPLEMENTS- took BetaLean HP twice today, 10g creatine postworkout along with 5g glutamine and around 70g simple sugars.

WATER- took in a good intake all day long. Took in a lot of coffee because I love the stuff so I really made sure to get a sh*tload of water also.

COMMENTS- STICK TO F*CKING TRAINING AND DIET REGIMEN
    Last edited by MonStar1023; 05-29-2001 at 06:58 AM.

5/29/01
    CUTTING DAY 2

CARDIO- 30' stationery bike first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, 30 minutes after taking Dymetadrine Xtreme.

DIET- ate very clean all day today. Really didnt have a problem eating high-protien, low-carb foods all day long. Cottage cheese, eggs, turkey, non-fat cheese, chicken breasts, werent all that bad at all in my opinion. Really need to keep discipline 100% all the time.

TRAINING-ARMS. really hammered biceps and triceps hard today holy sh*t. GREAT GREAT GREAT PUMP! Anyway seriosuly though I had an incredible arm workout. Probably one of the best pumps I have ever had in my arms. Supersetted biceps and triceps with 4 exercises, 3 sets of each. I started off with decline dumbbell triceps ext. supersetted with seated alt. dumbbell curls. Moved onto standing EZ bar curls supersetted with seated EZ bar behind neck ext. Then moved onto lying incline EZ bar ext. supersetted with bentover close-grip EZ bar curls. Finished of bis and tris with dumbbell hammer concentration curls supersetted with reverse one-arm pressdowns. REALLY pumped arms to the extreme and made them hit failure throughout the entire workout.

SLEEP- got around 5 hours last night... felt very tired all day today. 5 hours is really not enough sleep for me at all.

SUPPLEMENTS- took 1 Dymetadrine before cardio and 2 before training, 10g creatine postworkout along with 5g glutamine and around 70-80g simple sugars.

WATER- took in a good intake all day long. Took in a lot of coffee because I love the stuff so I really made sure to get a sh*tload of water also.

COMMENTS- had a good day overall. Ate a salad from Brew HaHa today wth walnuts and a oily vinegarette dressing which I was hoping was too fatty to mess up my diet or anything like that. Overall though day went well no urges to binge or anything like that. Just gotta keep it up.
    Last edited by MonStar1023; 05-30-2001 at 04:38 AM.

5/30/01
    CUTTING DAY 3

CARDIO- 20' stationery bike first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, 30 minutes after taking Adipokinetix + 1g tyrosine.

DIET- ate very clean all day today. Really didnt have a problem eating high-protien, low-carb foods all day long. Really need to keep discipline 100% all the time.

TRAINING-REST. ended up training abs pretty hard with seated leg tucks and cable crunches. Not defined enough yet to cut up abs though.

SLEEP- got around 6.5 hours last night... felt very tired all day today. NEED MORE SLEEP!

SUPPLEMENTS- took Adipokinetix + 1g tyrosine before cardio morining and night.

COMMENTS- had a good day overall. STICK TO DIET 100% and everything should be cool.