Thread: Back double bi pic

I love cats

Back double bi pic

This is a back double bi pic i just took after my workout. It didnt come out nearly as good as i would have liked, but itll have to do till i take my real progress pics on sept 26th. My arms arent even and i was halfway relaxed when my brother took the pic, but i had a bit of a pump after my workout even though i had long rests, so it probably all evens out.

Comments are appreciated, but i already know my bi peaks suck.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yer arms remind me of mine

what are they, 15's?

Nice v shape, back is lookin good, keep up the hard work.
    Beachbody coaching lets you turn your hobby into a career - Beachbody

I love cats
    Yep 15" unless ive put on a little size in the last month, but ive been trying to drop fat so they probably haven't put on much size if any.

DOH!
    Last edited by Paul Stagg; 08-15-2002 at 12:55 PM.

isn't that everything
    Last edited by Paul Stagg; 08-15-2002 at 12:56 PM.

Originally posted by some idiot named Lettuce Face
    DOH!
    Give the guy a break, geez. He didn't claim to be the next Mr. Olympia.

Suggestions:
    stfu
    Last edited by Paul Stagg; 08-15-2002 at 12:56 PM.

Wannabebig Member
    We all have to crawl before we can walk. The fact that your working out, put's you on the right path. All good things to those who train hard, stick to a strict diet. If you think " Pretty weak pal " type coments are harsh, wait until you get bigger, thats when the real insults and stupid coments start. But by then you will know you could pop their head like a prune. So it's all good. I say Knackers to all those who scoff. Your doing well matey, keep it up and don't lose heart.
    Peace I'm out
    " Tomorrows coming, like it or not, so just get on with it "

Originally posted by someone who has not posted a photo
    DOH!

Uncalled for.

Suggestions:
    Keep negative comments to yourself
    Last edited by Paul Stagg; 08-15-2002 at 12:57 PM.
    "damn...can't beat logic like that.
    NAte is exactly right." - Tryska

Energizer Bunnie
    Very shapely & looks mighty fine to me
    "Happiness is not an accident. Nor is it something you wish for. Happiness is something you design." Jim Rohn

A Work In Progress....II

DailyDiet

LOL. Where's your picture at big guy? I love it when folks criticize and offer all these suggestions.....yet they never have the balls to post their own pictures.
    Last edited by Paul Stagg; 08-15-2002 at 12:58 PM.

I love cats
    I dont mind negatives comments, but i do all those exercises. I've been training for 3 1/2 months and considering where i started im happy with where im at now. Thanks for the positive comments.

for 3 1/2 months thats pretty impressive and therefore negative criticism was uncalled for, ignore and continue to eat, train and grow.
    The only limits are the one's you place on yourself...

Genetic Experiment GeneticallyGifted's Avatar
    Stockholm, Sweden...Mainly, New York,New York, Los Angeles,CA., Civitinova Marche, Italy
    I agree with everyone basically. For 3 1/2 months of training be happy but stay hungry and unsatisfied. You V-shape is coming along nicely.

GG
    STATS COMING SOON:Age: 29 | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 78KG/ 172LBS| bf: |Years Training:?? | All-natural: Yes|

Chest: | Shoulders: | Upper Arm: | Forearm: |
    Waist: |Neck:| Upper Thigh: | Calf: |

Personal Bests: COMING SOON:
    Flat Barbell Presses: | Dips: |Wide-grip Palms Away: |
    Military Barbell Press: |Barbell Squats: |

Yes you have a very good shape and it will look excellent once you pack on some serious mass, props
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

3 and a half months?

Well done.

Keep it up.
    Squats work better than supplements.
    "You know, if I thought like that, I'd never put more than one plate on the bar for anything, I'd never use bands or chains, I'd never squat to parallel or below, and I'd never let out the slightest grunt when I lift. At some point in your lifting career (assuming you're planning on getting reasonably strong and big), you're going to have to accept that most people think you are some kind of freak." -Sensei
    "You're wrong, and I have a completely irrelevant pubmed abstract that may or may not say so." - Belial
    I has a blog.
    I has a facebook.

Second Place = First Loser
    You are doing great for 3.5 months. Heck, I've been lifting for 1.5 years, and I still can't see my muscle, but hey it's about time for a cutting phase for me. Great work, and keep it up!
    Second place is just a generic term your mom created to make you not feel bad about losing, because second place is actually first loser!

Great job, never mind the idiots that only have negative stuff to say.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

You need negative criticism. What else is going to motivate you? When you're trying to squeak out that last rep just think of all the negative comments people made here and prove them wrong.

I hate how this board is so positive and girly. Why don't you people help the guy out by critiquing his pictures instead of saying "Good work!" or "Nice job" when you can see he needs to work on certain body parts more.

Do all you people live in a fairytale world where there are only positive comments? I don't think so.

** If you don't like it, you are free to participate in other boards. Your comment was completely uncalled for. It is possible to point out where weaknesses are and provide positive feedback. That is not what you did.
    Last edited by Paul Stagg; 08-16-2002 at 08:17 AM.

This kid looks liek his on the right path! keep it up bro..just get F*CKING PSYCHO when lifting..no other option...intensity..AHH!!!!

PEACE

Originally posted by Lettuce Face
    You need negative criticism. What else is going to motivate you? When you're trying to squeak out that last rep just think of all the negative comments people made here and prove them wrong.

I hate how this board is so positive and girly. Why don't you people help the guy out by critiquing his pictures instead of saying "Good work!" or "Nice job" when you can see he needs to work on certain body parts more.

Do all you people live in a fairytale world where there are only positive comments? I don't think so.
    It's entirely possible to be critical without also being a complete asshole.

We tend to think of Sisyphus as a tragic hero, condemned by the gods to shoulder his rock sweatily up the mountain, and again up the mountain, forever. The truth is that Sisyphus is in love with the rock. He cherishes every roughness and every ounce of it. He talks to it, sings to it. It has become the mysterious Other. He even dreams of it as he sleepwalks upward. Life is unimaginable without it, looming always above him like a huge gray moon. He doesn’t realize that at any moment he is permitted to step aside, let the rock hurtle to the bottom, and go home.

Parables and Portraits, Stephen Mitchell

PR blaster!
    Considering your relatively short amount of training, you look great. The shape is coming along quite nicely.
    "****, if you told teenagers it was trendy to wear a paper bag on their heads with holes for the eyes they'd all be doing it."

I love cats
    I try to be as intense as humanly possible in my workouts. The reason my back sucks is because im at 18% possibly a tad lower bodyfat. I dont think you're gonna see many cuts at that bf, or were u referring to the overall size?'

edit: Just wanted to say that im very open to negative criticism and getting other opinions is always good, but when giving negative criticism i would appreciate specifics, what do you see wrong, instead of something like "you suck" or "weak pal", that doesnt make me want to hit the weights any harder or work on lagging parts.
    Last edited by Destram; 08-15-2002 at 10:06 PM.

Mind Over Matter Monster Muscle's Avatar
    Originally posted by Lettuce Face

I don't know what comment you said. But I do agree about what you are saying 'sometimes'.
    Last edited by Monster Muscle; 08-15-2002 at 10:55 PM.
    "If you have a 10-horsepower motor and you subject it to a 12-horsepower load, it will burn out. But when you have a human body that is the equivalent of a 10-horsepower motor and you subject it to a 12-horsepower load, it eventually becomes a 12-horsepower motor."
    -Dr. L.G.

Wannabebig Member

Here is mine,

Much bigger now
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Be kind, teach, learn from others what is usefull, but above all soldier on...and never ever give up on your dreams.