The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Good Blender for under $100.00?

Have any of you ever used the Vitamix Blender? Those things rock...they would make you a shake or smoothie out of a 2x4 piece of wood! However I can't afford one as they are way to expensive for my current budget. My current blender sucks bigtime. I know someone on this board must know of a pretty kickbutt blender thats not to expensive...like for under $100.00. If so, let me know what it is. Thanks all.
    -=Forgiven=-

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    I bought a blender for $14.99

I hope that helps...

Yeah, mine was like 20 bucks and it works fine. I think it's a Hamilton Beach or whatever the name is.
    "damn...can't beat logic like that.
    NAte is exactly right." - Tryska

Go to wallyworld and just get a cheap blender. You should n't need to spend a lot of money on a blended unless you are making industrial strength margaritas.

Dave

If your about to spend $100 on a blend let me point you to this thread -----> Does This Job Look Like A Scam.. ?

LoL, guys...I know 100 Bones sounds like alot for a bender. The Vitamix sells for 400-500 bucks...and I was looking for one that is comparible to that for under 100. I don't want to spend that much at all but if I found one that did all that the Vitamix did for under 100 I'd prolly get it. It would be a lifetime investment. I have a cheapa$$ blender already. Hamilton Beach I think it is...that thing can't blend icecubes for crap...is a pain to clean...and has no power.
    -=Forgiven=-

Wannabebig Member
    I've gone through plenty of $20 blenders. If you are blending in ice, you will burn it out within a few months. I bought a good one for $50 on sale from $75. I make 1-2 shakes a day with about 6-9 ice cubes each. It's been a year and still runs strong.

MWB - what brand/model did you get?
    -=Forgiven=-

when you guys make your shakes does a cup of cold water work just the same as ice??? seems to end up tasting the same
    "Don't take life too serious, you'll never get out alive."-Van Wilder

oops, my point was, that may save your blender some hard use
    "Don't take life too serious, you'll never get out alive."-Van Wilder

Wannabebig Member
    It's a General Electric.
    Ice makes the shake/ mrp thicker like a smoothie or ice cream. I still add water with the ice.

hmm, I like to be big!!!
    try a spoon
    Chris Mason is my master.....

American cars are like fat people, sure, they have a lot of power, but they're not built well, and they have all that useless weight, plus they make both make funny noises.

feel free to aim me, nejar462 im on a lot. Don't know much to warn you dudes, but im good at conversations.

Belial in reference to Ronnie Coleman, "Some people say he still has blood in his steroid stream, but I doubt it. Gas isn't one of the side effects, but that massive bloated overly muscular freak of nature circus sideshow appearance might be what tips most people off."

yah a spoon can't really make a smoothie or margarita now can it?
    -=Forgiven=-

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    I bought mine for 30 dollars from walmart. It's a G.E. one, and it's awesome, it's yet to dissapoint me. I don't know why anyone would pay more than say 40 for a blender

yah $100.00 is quite high. It was only a limit price. I have a couple friends that bought the Vitamix Blender and this thing does it all...very impressive. But like I mentioned earlier it is way to much money. And yah I would pay up to $100.00 for a blender that wasn't going to break down on me for 20 years or so. You get what you pay for.
    -=Forgiven=-

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    Mine does it all for 30 dollars though. :P

Just hire a ninja, then piss him off, and throw your stuff at him while he's flipping out.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

Wannabebig Member
    The reason I spent the money on a good one was because I went through about 4 $20-$40 blenders. The just kept burning out on me.
    Last edited by MWB; 08-03-2002 at 04:08 AM.

Originally posted by PowerManDL
    Just hire a ninja, then piss him off, and throw your stuff at him while he's flipping out.
    ROTFLMAO
    "damn...can't beat logic like that.
    NAte is exactly right." - Tryska

Bumping this thread. I'm currently in the market for a 64oz blender that is good quality. I have on of those Ostyser or whatever deals and it's always f'in up.

i just got a hamilton beach with an ice crusher setting at the grocery store for like 40 bucks.

it works really good so far. i think my capacity is only 48oz tho.
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

General Electric, the 30 dollar one, does it all, and it's quality shiznit

Go see if you can pick up one of those KitchenAid blenders. Those things work quite well. You can prolly find one on ebay for cheap. I was just shopping out at fairchild and they had em for like $60 or $70. I was considering buyin one. I love KitchenAid for some reason.
    "We cannot but pity the boy who has never fired a gun; he is no more humane, while his education has been sadly neglected."
    -Henry David Thoreau

"For the last ten years, Saddam has been building, stockpiling and hiding weapons all over the ****in desert, while laughing at the UN. As soon as Bush says, 'That's it we're comin in to kick your ass,' and the UN is inches away from supporting him. Saddam turns around and says, 'Um... United Nations.... sure, we'll let the weapons inspectors in.... no terms or conditions.' The United Nations.... being the left-wing, pansy-ass, limp-wristed, liberal bastards they are, turn around and believe him."
    -Col. Foreman, USAF

email: tadger@wannabebig.com
    secure email: tadger@cyber-rights.net

Thanks guys

I got a great Cuisinart Blender/Food Processor. The model is SmartPower Duet. It was less than $100 and it kicks a$$ !