The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig New Member

Silly stuff, but oh well...

I have this doubt: if you wash your teeth properly, i mean 3/4 times per day, dental floss, etc... still your sugar intake can damage them? I replied, in another thread, that no, you just have to be carefull with your higiene... but now i have my doubts... and if so, can someone´s teeth go back to its previous "whiteness" if that someone stops consuming those amounts of sugar? One more question: have any of you guys ever done one of those global cleaning treatments, in the dentist? How did it work?
    I´ll pack my things every 6 months or so and start over again...

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Equal Opportunity Offender Budiak's Avatar
    Your sugar intake doesnt mean ****. If you brush your teeth 3 times a day, you'd be pretty good no matter how much sugar you eat because the acids, bases, and other funky **** in the food we eat ***** up our teeth too, Johnson.

In other words: You're fucked, Buckley. No matter what you do. I've got a mouth full of lead and I barely eat any sugar at all, mostly rice, bread, tuna and chicken. I'm like ******* Jaws over here, *******. I'm extremely skeptical to the idea that sugar intake affects your teeth that much.

BTW teeth are not naturally white. Look at your fingernails- they're supposed to be about the color of your fingernails. Not extremely opaque, and with a little brownesh stain in the mix. They're not white. White teeth are the product of bleaches and microabrasives in our toothpastes and treatments. Most people's teeth are not healthy, they just look it because they're white.

My grandfather went without a single cavity until he was about 82, and he only brushed his teeth once a day and he didnt floss. He was diabetic, so he didnt eat any sugar.

My brother is a fat ass son of a bitch who ever brushes his teeth, He's a trucker and is on the road a lot. He eats more than his fair of sweets and drinks Mt. Dew like its going out of style. He has also never had a cavity.
    See, my bro, God bless his fat ass, got my Grandaddeh's genetics and his rockhard enamel. I inherited my father's enamel. He has three fake teeth, a bridge, and his mouth contains more metal than a megadeth album. He takes impeccable care of his whole mouth.

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    Teeth are hard to maintain. Don't ever brush. Dentures are better anyways.

And I like your name. Hehehe.. Double meaning, of course...
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

Wannabebig New Member
    Well, my teeth aren´t white white, but they have a healthy colour... i´m 21 and i´ve had some 4 cavities, but only from age 20 i´ve been starting to care about my teeth...
    I´ll pack my things every 6 months or so and start over again...

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    sugar intake does effect them if you don't brush relatively soon after the sugar. Hence my friends all drink pop by the gallon, brush their teeth a few times a day and still have a few cavities a piece. Me, I brush couple times a day, don't take in any sugar really, and have never had a cavity

I believe it's a lot of genetics.

My girlfriend brushes once a day and eats mounds of sugar and her teeth are great. I brush 2-3 times daily, floss once a week, and I have a bunch of problems. I cut almost all sugars from my diet as well...so go figure.

Originally posted by Gyno Rhino
    And I like your name. Hehehe.. Double meaning, of course...
    "damn...can't beat logic like that.
    NAte is exactly right." - Tryska

:withstupi

ummm...MR. or Mrs. Packer of the Back...that is a suprsingly disturbing name...people teeth sometimes have deep grooves in them just from hereditary nature and you can be more prone to cavaties, like my unlucky self. brush at least twice a day!
    "Don't take life too serious, you'll never get out alive."-Van Wilder