Thread: Tricep extensions

Hybrid View

Tricep extensions

when im doing tricep extentions i get a really sharp pain in my neck.Ive stopped doin them for now but i need to do them cos my tris are small.Anybody know what the problem could be or any alternatives
    Started Lifting Again!
    Msn Messenger: delveyboy@hotmail.com
    Im always pissed off and have occasional peaceful spells - By MrWebb78
    Nothing says masculin like a dump on the floor - by Intensity

anybody wanna giv me some advice?
    Started Lifting Again!
    Msn Messenger: delveyboy@hotmail.com
    Im always pissed off and have occasional peaceful spells - By MrWebb78
    Nothing says masculin like a dump on the floor - by Intensity

Make sure you are good and warm before you try them again. If they still hurt, stop doing them and do close-grip presses. If you want to do more than that, do cable pressdowns as well.
    "damn...can't beat logic like that.
    NAte is exactly right." - Tryska

Trying to figure this out JohnCollins's Avatar
    Get a recommendation to a GOOD chiropractor, preferably one at least two of your friends have used with good results. He or she should be able to straighten you out pretty quickly.

My chiro is also a weight lifter. He's brilliant. I think chiropractic often gets a bum rap from the wide range of competencies out there, but a good chiro is someone every lifter should know.

Good luck!

JC
    "Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe." --Albert Einstein

Had a good workout on my liver yesterday. Did a pretty high number of reps, but not to complete failure. Liver DOMS today is kinda bad...it has even reached my head! -- ElPietro

"If I ever found a chick who smelled like gun powder and spent cartridges, I'd run to a jewelry store, rob it, and propose to her with a sack of diamonds. " --Budiak

"I dance like a drunken white boy. I'm really screwed since I quit drinking." -- PowerManDL