Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the pictures r in`

I wannabebig!

the pictures r in`

well finished up my last day of my bulk cycle which was for awhile and started cutting as of yesterday

height 5'10
    weight 194 lpbs

here are some pictures...

feedback... comments appreciated

http://home.nc.rr.com/stec/pictures/backdoublebi.JPG
    http://home.nc.rr.com/stec/pictures/frontdoublebi.JPG
    http://home.nc.rr.com/stec/pictures/most.JPG
    http://home.nc.rr.com/stec/pictures/quads1.JPG
    http://home.nc.rr.com/stec/pictures/quads2.JPG
    http://home.nc.rr.com/stec/pictures/quads3.JPG
    Last edited by ryuage; 08-18-2002 at 08:45 AM.

What are your plans for cutting?

I wannabebig!
    consuming about 2000-2300 calories a day with my carbs in my first 2-3 meals followed by protein and veggies for the last 3.
    I do cardio ( not by choice at least 2-3x a week on an empty stomach where we run anywhere from 3-6 miles) but I do some stationary bike for about 25-40 minutes after my workouts. basically lifting heavy with low reps anywher efrom 6-12. 6-9 sets for large body parts ane 3-6 for smaller. consuming about 10g glutamine a day and I might start adding an eca stack... what do ya think?

You're still fairly lean, I would contiue bulking.
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

Hey no way your weight that much. I'm only half an inch shorter, weigh almost 30lbs less, and looking bigger than you. Where did all that weight gone to???

Keep on bulking anyway, Manveet is right.
    Stats
    5'10,185-190lbs, 12-16%bf

I wannabebig!
    r u kidding im fat hehe.

I wannabebig!
    and yes i am 194 lpbs

Umm looks like you need to squat, and squat some more! I think you should keep on bulking as cleanly as possible till 200. You look pretty small, I look bigger than you and I weigh 150. Accourse i squat 405lbs, and bench 245lbs, but I cant gain weight for nothing. You will look better when you cut, if you are a bit bigger. If you do decide to cut, hold on to that muscle, creatine + glutamine + PS. Should help..
    Cutting Cycle 02/04'

what is your body fat ?

your lower body is way out of proportion to your upper...the wheels look good.

what compound movements have you been doing for the upper body ?

I wannabebig!
    chins, bench, rows. dips...

Keep workin' at it. Personally I would not suggest cutting.

what's an lpbs - unless you got crazy big calves, there's no way you weigh that much.

Reminds me of that guy Dan with the speedos and the stick of Pam, he was great with his "18inch" arms -

anyway, how old are you?

I'd definately cut, don't fall into the fat trap. But your quads have a great shape.
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

Just because he doesn't cut doesn't mean he'll get any fatter. Change your diet, but continue to bulk, cleanly. While you gain muscle, your metabolism will raise anyway and you'll slowly burn fat also, plus you'll look a hell of a lot better since you'll have more muscle.

I'd bet my balls he'll only get fatter.
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

I wannabebig!
    haha i do have crazy big calves but anyway im 19.... well cut bulk cut bulk which one ?!

Grasshoppa
    Big improvement for when he was a lot younger =P.

Ummm...I'd say keep bulking, Steven.
    Shao-LiN
    "I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter." - Linkin Park

what is your body fat ?

I wannabebig!
    dont know... somewhere high?

Wannabebig Member
    ermmmmm.....

Quand je me regarde, je me desole (well, not that much)
    Quand je me compare, je me console...(Hell yeah!)

Wannabebig Member
    Well, you guys were saying to me last week that bigger muscle group like quads were more important then biceps... Ok, this guy got "big" quad (albeit a bit too high in fat), his upper body isn't special at all. And I actually prefer a well developped bicep, pec and delt to some quads like this.

Better start working out your upper body, and cut on fat!
    Last edited by gamerixe; 08-18-2002 at 08:07 PM.

How about this proposal. Cut down to like 185 and then continue to bulk till you hit 200, then show us more pics.
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

Personally, if I were him, I would go on a contest diet. Diet down hardcore into competition shape (4-6% bf.) Then start from there.

I wannabebig!
    personally that was what I was thinking about doing... dunno yet
    everyone seems to think differently.... keep them opinions coming

Raise The Fist
    I think you should continue bulking, try to pack on as much muscle as possible before cutting, coz i dont think ull be satisfied with the muscle left if u cut now. and about getting fat..i dont think ull get THAT fat if u try and eat clean, and anyway, once u pack on a good amount of muscle, u can always diet the fat off.

good luck.
    "If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine." - Che
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you're only going to kill a man" - Che
    "Democracy today is the same as in the days of ancient Greece, freedom for the slave owners."
    - Lenin