Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: My Journal

Originally posted by ryan1117
    My face looks like this while lifting (only without my hand waving)
    hehe, we must be twins!!!
    'No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.'
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

October 27 2002 (Back/Hamstrings)

Wow, this was my most intense workout by far. It is all due to my purchase of chalk.

Weight= 165.60

Deadlift (375/3!) I had a kick ass grip on this thanks to the chalk. That grip probably would have been good from 450. The chalk also made deads a lot more intense since my strength is back to being the weak link rather than my grip. I blacked out on the 2nd set on the lockout. It is a good thing that it was just my vision and not my muscles! I wouldn't want to drop a weight like that and have everyone look over at me.

SL Deadlift (275/10!)

BB Row (135/9.5!)

Machine Shrugs (280/10!)

Leg Curl (125/9)

Pull Ups (BW+15/8) I was so beat by the time I got to pull ups. The deadlifts with the improved grip really took a lot out of me. I still should have gotten nine though since I was a few pounds lighter.

Hot Chicks:One had a ponytail, nice tone, dark hair, and was doing real exercises. I saw her doing reps with 80 on BB bench. That probably isn't as much as many women here on WBB, but it is still pretty strong compared to what I see the normal population do. Another looked just like girl number 1 but had blonde hair.

Gym Mysteries: Okay, that f#cker with the short pink shorts was there again. Only, this time the shorts were not the problem. He uses the freakin deadlift rack to do BB step-ups. We have two or three wood platforms made just for what he is doing. But, he has to hog up the deadlift rack to that instead of using the wood platforms. Another guy was using horrible form on bicep curls, but I should just start mentioning the people that do them right since they are rarer!

Calories~2900
    5-9 170

Tuesday October 29 (Chest/Bicep)

weight = 166.60

DB Bench (85/8) I think I may drop this down to the 80s next week and go for 11 reps or so. My body is not wanting to respond to the 85's. I've always seemed to get out of a rut by upping the reps which usually improve my form.

DB Incline Bench (70/10!) Wow, I was shocked to not only get back the rep I lost last week, but to add a rep to that also. That is a good sign considering my troubles lately in pretty much every DB exercise.

Alternating Hammer Curls (50/6)

Bicep Curls (90/10!) No, I didn't up this by 10 pounds, I found out the bar weighs 10 pounds more than I thought.

Dips (BW+85/8!)

Incline Situps (25/9)

Hot Chicks: I saw a nice one in blue spandex, but she was just a cardio queen.tuttut

Gym Mysteries: Another adjustable flat bench goes down. That makes 3 now that are "out of order". WHY CAN'T THEY FIX ANY OF THE BENCHES? They have to be easier to fix than most machines that break down (those have been fixed too).

Calories~2700
    5-9 170

Energizer Bunnie
    I blacked out on the 2nd set on the lockout. It is a good thing that it was just my vision and not my muscles! I wouldn't want to drop a weight like that and have everyone look over at me.

continual *lol* @ your hot chickie reports.....
    "Happiness is not an accident. Nor is it something you wish for. Happiness is something you design." Jim Rohn

A Work In Progress....II

DailyDiet

Thursday October 31 (Leg Day)

weight = 166.15

Squats (275/9) I'll probably lower the depth sometime soon. However, I'll probably wait until they finish our new weight room. There are no mirrors to check my depth in the room the weights are temporarily set up at.

Seated Calf Raise (280/10!)

Hack Squats (165/9.5!) I hate hack squats!

Leg Extensions (150/11!)

Hot Chicks: One blonde haired girl with a nice face and some red windbreaker pants was using the leg extension machine as a nice comfortable recliner. Luckily she wasn't there when I needed the machine. She made up for not following the proper dress code by having a nice face. Girl 2 who I call Miss Volleyball Shorts made her daily trip to the abductor machine. Until she starts doing some real exercises, she will continue to be more of a waste of talent than the Notre Dame football team under Bob Davie. Finally, as always, a real hottie has to walk in as I'm on my way out. She was tall, and had a blonde ponytail.

Gym Mysteries: You know what what someone did in the power rack before I did squats. Of course, I had to reconfigure the pins and everything since they never re-rack anything.

Halloween Stuff: I should have worked out tonight instead of the morning. If I would have worked out at night, I could have seen all the hotties dressed up in their french maid costumes. I remember seeing about 8 or 9 on the way to my workout last year. It seems like the french maid costume is the only one that any chick wears with a good body. I guess it gives them an excuse to dress like that once a year. But hey, my eyes aren't complaining

Calories~2860
    Last edited by ryan1117; 10-31-2002 at 11:31 PM.
    5-9 170

November 2 2002 (Shoulders/Triceps)

weight = 166.30

DB Press (65/5.5) I might regret upping this considering my problems I have been having formwise. But, it might get me off a plateau.

Lying Tricep Extensions (85/8)

DB Laterals (25/13.5!)

BB Shoulder Press (120/10!)

Tricep Pushdown (13/10.5!)

Ab Crunch Machine (180/8) Lost a rep.

Hot Chicks: One was kind of skinny and was doing DB rows wearing some Daisy Duke bule shorts. The second one was not following the proper dress code with windsuit pants, but had one of the better faces you will see. The hair was how I like it in a ponytail.

Gym Mysteries: Some guy was deadlifting something like 195. I STILL have yet to see anyone do more than 225 on deadlifts this schoolyear.

College Football: Wow, there were a bunch of upsets today! Of course, I'm all happy about Notre Dame losing. Miami shocked me by trailing for most of the game to of all teams......Rutgers! Hopefully Ohio State will be the next team to go down. (I don't hate the Buckeyes, but look who they play next week.) Of course if they do win, I'd like to see a Big Ten team win it all!

Calories~3290 (Semi Cheat Day)
    5-9 170

Sunday November 3 2002 (Back/Hamstrings)

weight = 165.85 So much for yesterday's cheat day. I lost weight.

BB Deadlift (380/3!) This felt easier this week with 5 extra pounds. I didn't black out until the very end of the 2nd set. My hands feel like someone set them on fire after I complete them. But, I'd rather have that than lose my grip! Chalk Rules!

SL Deadlift (285/9!) I saw some improvement here also.

BB Row (135/9.5)

Machine Shrugs (300/11!) If I ever have a bad day, I can always count on at least having improvement here. (more so because I'm upping the weight too slow)

Leg Curl (125/9) I'm starting to question if my hamstrings benefit at all from the hamstring exercises. It seems like my SL Deadlift only improves when my lower back gets stronger.

Pull Ups (BW+15/8) Fu@k you Lats!

Hot Chicks: One had dark hair, nice proportions, but used the abductor machine. The other was pretty similar with dark hair and a ponytail. She had a dresscode violation though. Just because it gets all cold outside doesn't mean you have to wear long pants She did do barbell shoulder press but told one of her spotters to assist her on reps 6-12. C'mon, at least lift more than half of your reps on your own!

Gym Mysteries: I beat Captain Short Pink Shorts to the deadlift rack today. Of course he hogged up the rack to do step ups once again. I have to get there right when they open to beat him to it. But, at least I get to watch the same infomercial every week at the same time while waiting for the clock to strike 11.

Slim in Six: This is the infomercial that I watch every week. It kind of has a "Jerry Springer" or "Doctor Laura" type of thing with me. That would be something that is so stupid that I want to watch or listen to it. This is your typical infomercial. Remember people, it is to TONE AND SHAPE your body. They use a new and innovative technique of using LOW INTENSITY to tone! Their ultra light weights will help you to slim and shape your way to get the trimmed and toned body you have always wanted without GETTING BULKY like most weight training programs get you. Somewhere around this point they show a bunch of people who look exactly the same in the progress pictures. Of course they use the usual tactics of them sucking in the gut, using good posture, smiling, and having strategic lighting to make the difference. Next, you have your magic pills to tone yourself down while you are still able to eat your normal pathetic diet that 90% of Americans eat! The only thing missing from this program is some 300 pound cow bawling her eyes out saying how this program has turned around her life. The show nears an end with some guy with a mediocre physique puts down his friends for telling him to lift heavy weights and I think he says how Slim in Six is so much better. However, the old informercials were always better. The world needs someone to bring back infomercials to their heyday. That would be the one....the only....Richard Simmons! I hope he comes out with a new program soon. His stuff is always hilarious. I liked "Deal a Meal"

Calories~2950
    5-9 170

Energizer Bunnie
    Just had to chime in and give you a "gym mystery" of my own....I thought of your column when I saw a chickie walk around in shorts and a singlet top with her bra fully exposed both front & back - a maternity type bra mind you.....she may as well have worn no top at all....it was not a pretty sight let me assure yoututtut.

btw...your Mr pinky ought to be tossed out on dress code alone....that is a shocker !!!
    "Happiness is not an accident. Nor is it something you wish for. Happiness is something you design." Jim Rohn

A Work In Progress....II

DailyDiet

Why dont you just workout at International Sports Club down in the levee?? there are always hot chicks there. You should try it out sometime.
    Don't just call me pessimist. Try and read between the lines. I can't imagine why you wouldn't Welcome any change, my friend. I wanna see it all come down. suck it down. flush it down.

Tuesday November 5 2002 (Chest/Biceps)

weight = 167.40

DB Bench (80/12!) I dropped down to the 80s from the 85s to try to help me get out of my plateau. I'm pleased with 12 reps. That is a 2 rep improvement from the last time I did the 80s.

DB Incline Bench (75/7)

Alternating Hammer Curls (50/6)

Bicep Curls (95/8)

Dips (BW+100/5!) The form was good here. I unintentionally let out a small grunt on the last rep. I always wonder though how some guys have to grunt and yell so loud on stuff. I mean, last year there were two guys on leg press who were doing some heavy weight. However, they sounded like they were having the biggest orgasms of their life while lifting. Actually that was an understatement. Literally the entire room was looking over at them with how loud they were.

Incline Situps (25/10!) I got an extra rep here after waiting forever for a guy to do about 3 different variations of ab exercises on the incline.

Hot Chicks: One was blonde with a camouflage type of shirt on. I think it was from her sorrority. Anyways, she struck me as the kind of girl that would cover her imperfections up by tanning year round. Miss Volleyball shorts was routinely there again............whoah whoah whoah....wait a minute! She wasn't wearing her volleyball shorts! I know she was technically following the proper dress code with short shorts, but why settle for the bare minimum? Of course she did her daily routine at the abductor machine.

Gym Mysteries: Down goes the 4th flat adjustable bench! They are dropping faster than Colts running backs! I wrote a feedback form for them telling them to get their asses in gear and fix them last Saturday. They haven't replied to it yet.

Calories~2820

The Calvinator: I'd say the reason I go to the corec is because it is free (well actually we both know our tuition is paying for it so it is not really free!). I am usually fairly fine there if I go early in the morning. Plus it is within walking distance from me. But, thanks for the suggestion.

Franjipani: I'm sure that wouldn't be a pretty sight....even if it was me looking at an atractive one dressed like that. That just brought up an unpleasant memory from last year. I remember there used to be this 80 year-old looking woman that wore a leotard or something like that to work out. Also speaking of dress, I remember how things were in my high school. It was downright funny how many attractive girls could violate the school dress code on a daily basis and get away with it. Yet, if an unattractive one was showing too much skin, she would be sent to the office. You probably could guess by now that most of the people in charge were male! There were no complaints by me about it by the way
    Last edited by ryan1117; 11-05-2002 at 10:49 PM.
    5-9 170

Thursday November 7 2002 (Leg Day)

weight = 167.00

Squats w/ new and improved depth (225/9) I lowered the depth on here and took it a little easy to make sure I didn't hurt myself or anything. Thanks to us not having any mirrors, I have no freakin clue on how deep my new depth is. The only thing I know is that it is deeper than before.

Seated Calf Raises (290/9!) I'm running out of room to load the weight on this device. That will likely make it harder to have smaller increment increases (since I won't have room to add 5's or 2.5s.

Hack Squats (165/10!) I hate hack squats!

Leg Extensions (150/12!)

Hot Chicks: One had an orange t-shirt with some short gray shorts. She was kind of tall, like maybe 5-8. Another came walking in with a maroon shirt and some black shorts. She did like one exercise and left. Girl number 3 had a so/so face, but since she had a good body, she qualifies. Of course she just had to look over my way while I was finishing an intense set of leg extensions with my face turning various shades of dark red. The best of the day was some tall blonde that walked in right as I was about to leave. Also, not one of them used the abductor machine Actually, I would have had more details on this one, but I can't read my intentionally bad writing. After all, it would be sort of embarassing if one of them on the list actually saw my notebook.

Gym Mysteries: You know what someone did in the power rack after I finished squats.

Miscellaneous: It took 2.5 months for this to happen, but I finally saw someone deadlifting more than 225! This guy not only deadlifted 375, but Stiff Legged it 3 times! Okay, that is not a normal deadlift, but I doubt anyone stiff legs more than they deadlift.

Quote of the Day: It's not cement, it's concrete!
    I had a lab today where we made concrete. Pretty much every Civil Engineering professor here says that quote and tells every student to correct everyone that says it wrong! I worked with a guy this last summer that had that class last semester and corrected me for it, so I guess I'll do my duty and pass it on!

Calories~2910

I should proofread better. I just edited this for the 2nd time!
    Last edited by ryan1117; 11-07-2002 at 11:11 PM.
    5-9 170

Energizer Bunnie
    I unintentionally let out a small grunt on the last rep. I always wonder though how some guys have to grunt and yell so loud on stuff.
    *lol* I have found myself doing that lately too....kind of more heavy breathing really.... this weights business is TOUGH

A Work In Progress....II

DailyDiet

Not really meaning to degenerate but what's the difference between cement and concrete?

You know what someone did in the power rack after I finished squats
    LOL, not squats, I know.
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Energizer Bunnie
    Originally posted by HomeYield
    Not really meaning to degenerate but what's the difference between cement and concrete?
    OMG, you don't know ???. My dad is the Director of the Concrete Pipes Association and he'd have your guts for garters for that question

bloody Civil Engineers...... j/k

A Work In Progress....II

DailyDiet

LOL, I'm a computer engineer, cut me some slack. Now if you want to know the specifics of the North and South bridge of your motherboard and how to get better FPS in UT2K3 then that I know.
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Cement is one of multiple ingredients used to make concrete. I guess calling concrete cement would be like calling cookies butter. It's not like 99% of the world is not going to know what someone that said cement meant though! I figure they make such a big deal out of it so us CE students don't bring down the reputation of our program!
    5-9 170

Friday November 8 2002 (Shoulders/Triceps)

DB Press (65/7!) Wow, my delts are back from their long vacation! For some reason, I took the 75s off the rack. But, then I remembered that I do the 65s for this! I upped this by 1.5 reps from last time.

Tricep Extensions (85/8.5!) I had to wait for a 30 pound ez curl bar.

DB Lateral Raise (25/14!)

BB Shoulder Press (125/10!) My body continues to adapt to barbell each week.

Tricep Pushdowns (13/11!)

Ab Crunch Machine (180/8)

BB Bench (225/6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I may just get my goal of 270 by the end of the year. About a week ago, I felt I had no chance. Plus, I was doing this at the end of my workout and right after some farily intense tricep pushdowns. Wow, the spotter asked me how many reps I was expecting to get and I said 3 or 4. After the 1st rep came off my chest so easy he said, "You're going to get more than 3 or 4!"

Hot Chicks: There was a tandem of hotties that left about 2 minutes after I came in. One had a blonde ponytail and lime-green shorts. The other had pretty much the same body type with yellow shorts and long black hair in a ponytail. Both faces were pretty nice too along with the body proportions.

Gym Mysteries: Okay, we had a curl jockey convention there tonight. When I needed to do my tricep extensions, every single ez curl was taken. We also had someone doing barbell rows with the damn EZ curl bar. Also, you know what someone was doing in the power rack at the same time. Of course not a single person was using good form. It seems like the non-serious lifters go late at night.

Calories~2800
    5-9 170

Energizer Bunnie
    Of course not a single person was using good form. It seems like the non-serious lifters go late at night.
    Do any of the staff EVER point this out to the lifters??? I shudder when I see people with bad form.....its foreshadowing pain & misery.

BTW: Just realised it was your swift detective skills that sought out our naughty little hoax pic poster eh??? Well done champ

A Work In Progress....II

DailyDiet

Do any of the staff EVER point this out to the lifters??? I shudder when I see people with bad form.....its foreshadowing pain & misery
    No, that would require them to quit reading their magazine or stop socializing with friends.

BTW: Just realised it was your swift detective skills that sought out our naughty little hoax pic poster eh??? Well done champ
    I'm sure glad I found a web page devoted to exposing fakers. If I wouldn't have found that web page, I would have had no proof on what I was saying. I probably would have made some enemies on here if I couldn't prove it.
    5-9 170

Here is some strange dream I had last night. I'd say it is almost as strange as when I had a dream back in the day of some guy in a monster truck driving off the road to try to run me over.

I needed to get a haircut so I went somewhere to get a haircut. Somehow instead of getting a much needed haircut, I ended up being at some place where you got to meet a couple of swimsuit models. The two swimsuit models were the two “hot chicks” from last night’s workout. I didn’t meet them though because I realized that I had to go to the grocery store since I was out of cream cheese and milk! I guess a proper diet is my number one priority! All the lines were really crowded at the checkout except for one. As I pulled up to the open lane, the cashier was reading a magazine and said, “This lane is closed!” I was thinking, “WTF??, can’t you at least do your damn job?” I went to the adjacent checkout lane and had to wait behind some fat single woman with 2 carts full of junk food for herself. While I was waiting in line, some attractive girl that I think went to high school with me was bagging groceries. I was thinking, “Wow, she hasn’t changed since high school! She is still really hot!” She then proceeds to turn around and it wasn’t who I thought it was. This was some ugly girl with a mustache! I then thought, “I guess a good body doesn’t REALLY mean everything!” As I was about to pay, the cashier somehow knew I was at the place with the swimsuit models. He was like, “How were they?” I then went on to say how I see ones as hot as them every day as I work out. Right as I was about to finish saying that line, I look out the window and see a big funnel cloud coming our way. I then proceed to warn everyone in the store to take cover by yelling at the top of my lungs, “TORNADO!” As everyone was running for their life, I decided that I wanted to get a better view of it. I ran out to the parking lot and was thinking “Gee, I hope this tornado does some major damage! I want to see some action!” As the tornado was going across the sky, I somehow could see the football stadium. I looked in the stadium and saw the scoreboard say, “Georgia Tech 21 Purdue 12” I then kind of thought to myself, “Hey, why am I not at the game? I never miss games!” I then thought of almost as great of a mystery. I was thinking to myself, “Bulls**t, our (Purdue’s) kicking game sucks! We would never make 4 field goals in a game!” I then devote my attention back to the tornado. The tornado is kind of making a turn away from the parking lot now. I start running after the tornado thinking, “Hey you’re not getting away this time!” The tornado ended up going away and I thought to myself, “This is just a dream anyway! I think I’m going to open my eyes now since things are getting boring” I finished by opening my eyes and ending a very eventful and strange dream.

Since every dream usually has some connections to the real world, here are some reasons why certain things happened in the dream.

1. I really do need to get a haircut.
    2. I do need to go to the grocery.
    3. The cashier not working reminded me of the people working in the gym I work out at. Most people that work there don’t do anything and just read magazines instead of watching over the gym.
    4. The fat lady was likely from the “when you see a fat person” thread on here.
    5. The mustached lady reminded me of some of the girls this one guy from high school would date. They seriously looked like they had facial hair in real life!
    6. The tornado is from me always wants to see one in person. I came close a couple of years ago when one came within 1 mile from my house. I did get to see golf ball sized hail though which was pretty cool. I fed the hailstones to my dog.
    7. The football game was likely since Purdue had a game today. They actually made 2 field goals today, so my dream seems a little less BS than I originally thought!
    8. I’m thinking how Georgia Tech was the team they were playing was due to me picking them to upset Florida State today on my football predictions. (they didn’t beat them though today)
    9. I found it amusing that I knew it was a dream before the dream was over.
    5-9 170

Originally posted by Franjipani

Do any of the staff EVER point this out to the lifters??? I shudder when I see people with bad form.....its foreshadowing pain & misery.
    yes, but...... considering that gyms are mostly filled with "ego-maniacs"* if a trainer was to go and correct someone's technique they would consequently dent that person's ego..... and therefore they would become the Devil!!!

I have seen it happen a trillion times..... "person training" is doing something that their body really shouldn't be forced to do..... trainer taps them on the shoulder and explains as nicely as possible that this is wrong and shows them a better way to do such an exercise........ person training smiles and nods........ trainer walks away......... trainer gets "the big finger" behind his/her back as they walk away.......... person training continues to train as he/she has always done, whilst reminding him/herself that they know EVERYTHING, and is better than any qualified gym professional!!

It's a lose/lose situation!!

but that's just IMO

*yes, i do realise that this is a HUGE generalisation.
    Last edited by Miss Rezza; 11-09-2002 at 10:28 PM.
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Energizer Bunnie
    4. The fat lady was likely from the “when you see a fat person” thread on here.
    Wow, that is one massive dream..... I thought ^ was from that thread too.....interesting that you have managed to incorporate your "mysteries" & "hot chicks" & "wbb" into one dream eh...LOL.

Rez, I would rather take the risk & tell the person incorrectly lifting or doing damage to themselves(if i was a personal trainer or employee). In fact, I did tell a guy once and he took it quite well ....to my face anyway....at least I did what I could

A Work In Progress....II

DailyDiet

Sunday Nobember 10 2002 (Back/Hamstrings)

Weight=168.00

Deadlift (385/3!) Five more pounds, same number of reps. The bar looks a little cooler now with 3 45's and a 35 on each end. It will look even cooler when I do 405, which I should be able to get for a max since I got 385 for 3. Now I face a dilema. I could max next week, but I consider maxing as a waste of a workout.

SL Deadlift (290/9!) I upped this up five more pounds and still did the same number of reps.

BB Row (135/10!) I'm still unsure on how far I should bend down on this. I bend down pretty far. I guess I should just keep things consistent.

Machine Shrugs (310/11!) This is still too easy. I should up it to 360 next time. I can't believe I started out with 200 on this. And, no, I didn't have some earth-shattering improvement here. Those sets were to nowhere near failure.

Leg Curls (125/9) I think my "bench press curse" that I had for about 9 months has been passed on to leg curls.

Chin Ups (BW+15/8) This also has the curse. I think I might switch my palms to face away from me. That way, I can get my biceps out of the motion and give my lats more work.

Hot Chicks: One was short, had black shorts, and dark brown hair. She was about to take the leg curl machine right before I was to do them. But, she decided to go to the abductor machine instead. Once she was finished with that, she must have felt that it gave her a really intense workout and left. Miss Doll Face showed back up for the first time in over a month and a half. I hadn't seen her around for awhile. She used to be a regular on my Tuesday and Thursday workouts. She is kind of tall with long blonde hair tied back with short gray shorts.

Gym Mysteries: You know what happened in the deadlift rack after I finished my deadlifts. Also, some chick was doing 1/4 ROM DB laterals with the 5's. She was using the mirror that I needed to monitor my form on barbell rows too. The problem was that she literally was doing them for about 15 minutes straight. I kept waiting....and waiting...and waiting...figuring that she would eventually be done with her set. I'm not going to interrupt someone in the middle of a set to ask to work in. She eventually said, "Oh, are you waiting for this mirror?" I was like, "Yeah". She then was like, "Oh, I don't need this mirror anyways." The little voice in my head was like, "If you didn't need it, you wouldn't have been using it!" Oh well, at least she was considerate. I guess it was one of those things that kind of put the both of us in bad positions. I was waiting for her to get done with her sets to ask to work in while she didn't know that I needed the mirror.

Quote of the day: "Our whole nation is stuffing their faces. Can't we all do it at record speed?"

This was by Hank Hill from the TV show "King of the Hill". This quote came after he found out that the world champion of a hot dog eating contest was a 110 pound guy from Japan. I like King of the Hill, but it is hard for me to love because it killed my all time favorite "Beavis and Butthead" Mike Judge I guess got more of a payout with King of the Hill and decided to stop Beavis and Butthead. At least he did make the classic movie "Office Space" since King of the Hill started.

Good Decisions: I made a good decision on my way back from my workout on Friday night. I was driving down the road and doing the speed limit of 50. Some person pulls out maybe 110 yards behind me and approaches me at probably the fastest rate I have ever seen. So, I'd say this person probably had to be doing 75. This person continues to tailgate me on the road. As I turned off, I looked to my right to see the person who was passing me. Guess what.......IT WAS A FREAKING COP!

The good decision comes in with me not speeding up. If I would have increased my speed to get him off my ass, the cop would have likely pulled me over for speeding (which I think he was trying to pressure me to do). Even bigger in this was that I don't bring my driver's license with me when I go to work out. I don't want to risk losing it by hauling it around the gym with me. If I would have been pulled over, the cop would have probably tried to be like cops are on the TV show. I bet I would have been hauled into the station.

Calories~2680
    Last edited by ryan1117; 11-10-2002 at 10:09 PM.
    5-9 170

But, she decided to go to the abductor machine instead. Once she was finished with that, she must have felt that it gave her a really intense workout and left.
    LMAO
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Energizer Bunnie
    The little voice in my head
    These little buggars are multiplying

Ryan, your entries are quite cheery of late

A Work In Progress....II

DailyDiet