This is my first post ever on wbb and I must say I'm impressed by the knowledge of many of the people on this site. I also have been working out for about 6 years now, but kind of did whatever and didn't have a serious routine. I won't even bother to post my old routines b/c everyone on this board will absolutely rip them to shreads (lots of overtraining, no lower body exercises) Anyways, I'm using wbb routine 1 with some slight modifications. Also, due to the crowdedness of the gym on campus, I'm doing stuff over a 4 day split instead of a 3 day like listed on wbb1.

Currently I'm 5-9 165 with ~7-8% BF. My goal is pretty simple, ,since I lift more so for tone than to get "big", I just would like to keep gaining mass while keeping my bodyfat in the 6-9% range. I'd say I'll be happy if I'm up to 175 with the same bodyfat within the next year. My long-term goal is to be about 190 pounds with 6-9% BF.

I realize that I don't "know it all" and expect to keep learning while I write this. So, I guess I could say to take it easy on me at first!

Here are approxmately my max lifts. I say this because I haven't maxed directly on them lately but used the charts to figure out what my max would be with the reps I used. Deadlifts are new to me so I wouldn't be surprised if I improve on them rapidly at first once I get the technique down
Bench ~ 250 lbs
Squat ~ 300 lbs
Deadlift ~ 330 lbs

That would put me somewhere around 880 combined. I'd like to get that number up to 1,000 in the next year, but 950 is probably a more realistic number to aim for.

As for diet, I will somewhat watch what I eat, but not go all out like many seem to do.

Anyways, here is my current routine:

Tuesday:
DB Bench
Hammer Curl
DB Incline Bench
BB Bicep Curl
Dip
Abs

Thursday:
Squat
Calf
Hack Squat
Leg Extensions

Saturday:
Smith Machine Military Press
Tricep Pushdown
DB Lateral Raise
DB Press
Tricep Extensions (I don't like the idea of skullcrushers w/o a spotter)
Abs

Sunday:
BB Deadlift
SL Deadlift
Shrug
BB bentover row
Pull Up
Leg Curl