The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blue veined member !

Pre - cycle pics !

A few people have asked me to post some pics before i take my cycle ( which I am starting within the next 2 weeks hopefully ) so here they are I`m going to take some leg pics tomorrow in the daylight.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Rememeber after every dark night, comes a bright day so no matter how hard it gets stick ya chest out, keep ya head up and handle it ! - Tupac shakur

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Blue veined member !
    and another..
    Rememeber after every dark night, comes a bright day so no matter how hard it gets stick ya chest out, keep ya head up and handle it ! - Tupac shakur

Lookin good
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

I love cats
    Why cycle? You have pretty decent size already.

Genetic Experiment GeneticallyGifted's Avatar
    Stockholm, Sweden...Mainly, New York,New York, Los Angeles,CA., Civitinova Marche, Italy
    How long have you been training?? I was wondering because usually a person would wait until they have reached their full potential before hitting a cycle. I'm no expert but I think that you can add more mass without the juice. Getting bigger only takes time and effort.

GG
    STATS COMING SOON:Age: 29 | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 78KG/ 172LBS| bf: |Years Training:?? | All-natural: Yes|

Chest: | Shoulders: | Upper Arm: | Forearm: |
    Waist: |Neck:| Upper Thigh: | Calf: |

Personal Bests: COMING SOON:
    Flat Barbell Presses: | Dips: |Wide-grip Palms Away: |
    Military Barbell Press: |Barbell Squats: |

I agree with these guys, you look good now. In fact, your back has great genetics as the lats attach very low on the back and the traps are full. You also have nice delts.

yeah your already a big guy man. Try cutting down to a real low body fat percentage and then juice.

Blue veined member !
    err..another back pic.

You look good man, I agree with the other guys.

Blue veined member !
    Thanks for the comments, I have trained for around 5 years but only been training properly for around two years. Gains seem to be non existent size wise in the past year or so, I keep getting stronger yet my mearurements seem to stay the same, its pi$$ing me off.

Tree trunks why do you recommend I get to a low bodyfat % before I juice ?

Oh yeah and I`m not that big, I`m around 175-180lbs, wait until you see my legs!!! I only look big with my top off, look like a skinny ass mofo when I`m clothed.

Cause taking a cycle will increase your BF% if you plan on bulking. I say your ready to juice. Best of luck
    Cutting Cycle 02/04'

BTW: whats your cycle gonna look like?
    Cutting Cycle 02/04'

:withstupi

A. F.
    it looks like you could progress a LOT further naturally before taking roids.. i'd stick to testing out some new routines before starting the cycle.

but just my 2 cents, its yer choice.

Blue veined member !
    zwarrior you`ve seen my cycle it`s going to be..

sust 250 @ 750mg week 1 - 2, 500mg 2 - 10.
    naps 40mg week1, tapering down to 25mg in the 4th and final week. Clomid 2tabs per day 2 weeks after last inj, 1 tab per day there after. Nolvadex half a tab per day if and when needed.

I dont really care about my bodyfat yet , I`m not striving to be ripped yet, just wannabebig !!

Spawn x, I`m not so sure, sounds silly but I dont seem to have changed in the past year, I`ve tried all sorts of different routines, high volume, low volume, super sets, drop sets blah blah, I`m wondering if I`m near my genetic potential, highly unlikely but there ya go.

Banned
    it sounds like you are really paying attention to your body, experimenting with different techniques and learning what happens; that's the important thing -- if it has shown you that it needs a boost to get to the next level, I say go for it.

Just don't forget to eat like a ravening beast.

needles=bad
    Blocka Blocka

I am AMINAL

looking good!, but why dont you try training 3-4more years before as?

There should be a members gallery up, because there are so many pictures now, it would be cool to check back on them when you wanted to check them out.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

**** what people thinks... if you feel the time is right for you, go ahead, you're the only one responsible for your actions. You have some decent size on you already. of course you could get bigger naturally, but that's the case with everyone... best of luck and I don't think your bf is too high either...
    "Damn, I'm looking good" -Duke Nukem
    "I look cool dude" -Pig From the Sky

Simplistic
    Originally posted by GeneticallyGifted
    How long have you been training?? I was wondering because usually a person would wait until they have reached their full potential before hitting a cycle. I'm no expert but I think that you can add more mass without the juice. Getting bigger only takes time and effort.

GG
    I agree, I'm no expert on juice but you look like you are nowhere near your full natural potential.

hellrazor are your guns 14.5 cold or flexed?
    just they look bigger
    either that or im bigger than i think
    I think you could train and get bigger naturally and stay off the gear for a while.
    Have you changed your programme and diet?
    To get good at most things takes 2-4 years i.e BodyBuilding, Martial Arts, Musical Instrements ect.
    To Master it, takes a life time - Buff Stuff

The answer to every query is, of course, "squats". - drew

BUFF

I know nothing will change your mind about starting the cycle. But, dont go into the cycle having doubts about what your doing, you know what i mean? If your going to do anything just ******* do it and **** everything else.! I personally wont like to get into **** and being scared of whatever will happen. If you do it screw it you know..cause then later on you'll regret and saying " **** i should had trusted myself and not done it..blah" that will just put you down even more...

yet is your decision! good luck though!
    peace

Originally posted by Spawn_X
    it looks like you could progress a LOT further naturally before taking roids.. i'd stick to testing out some new routines before starting the cycle.

but just my 2 cents, its yer choice.
    Lol at "roids"...

14.5?? It seems inches are smaller where I live

MACHINE
    that's what she said
    "He's the best damn rollerskater that ever lived...probably in the whole town" - Chris Pontius

If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.

5'10" 215 lbs
    Personal Bests:
    Bench 355
    Squat 505
    Deadlift 560