The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Wannabebig Member

new to forum, I want to compete soon

Hello fellow gym goers. I am new and love the forum so far. I am attaching a few pictures for you to critiques. Be easy on me .
    Attached Images Attached Images

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Wannabebig Member
    Here is another picture.

Wannabebig Member

another pic

another pic

youre a big mofo

Your stats?
    Cutting Cycle 02/04'

That's your third f*cking thread on pictures of yourself. The same ones too.

Wannabebig Member
    I initially got on the competition forum. I was told to go to this one, sorry if you see my pics again. I am learning the ropes.
    I am 6ft. 1, 220lbs. bf=5-6%, 50" chest, 19.5 arms, 27legs, 18calves, 30" waist.

Originally posted by Davor
    youre a big mofo
    :withstupi
    Milk is the best Supplement

Well my friends think I'm ugly
    I got a masculine face - Tom Waits.

you look great. i think you could compete... but i don't think your bf is 5-6, maybe a little higher. you're still slim.
    "Let's hope the ship has a captain, in other words, since we're not taking part in what's going on."
    -Noam Chomsky
    "It's like putting pearls on swine. You can dress up a pig... but it's still a pig... isn't it? oink oink oink..oink oink"
    -Henry Rollins
    Push the envelope... watch it bend..
    -Tool
    "In the valley of the shadow of death... I fear no one, because i am the baddest mother****er in the valley!"

I highly doubt your bf% is 5-6. I would say 9-10% instead. But you look good man, looking huge.

You have som freaky calves man
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

Blue veined member !
    You remind me of Bertil Fox.
    Rememeber after every dark night, comes a bright day so no matter how hard it gets stick ya chest out, keep ya head up and handle it ! - Tupac shakur

Wannabebig Member
    Thanks for the responses, I will start losing more fat next week. I think my fat is going back up. I had my fat taken two weeks ago and it was lower. I have been eating like a pig the last two weeks, could not last too long on the cardio and lowered carbs. Need more willpower.
    Will send new pics in a few weeks with lower fat.

When/where do you want to compete.

I'm buds with a promoter in your area.

Check out ocbbodybuilding.com

I don't think they have any dates set in stone, but I think they are doing a contest in March in that general area.
    Squats work better than supplements.
    "You know, if I thought like that, I'd never put more than one plate on the bar for anything, I'd never use bands or chains, I'd never squat to parallel or below, and I'd never let out the slightest grunt when I lift. At some point in your lifting career (assuming you're planning on getting reasonably strong and big), you're going to have to accept that most people think you are some kind of freak." -Sensei
    "You're wrong, and I have a completely irrelevant pubmed abstract that may or may not say so." - Belial
    I has a blog.
    I has a facebook.

Genetic Experiment GeneticallyGifted's Avatar
    Stockholm, Sweden...Mainly, New York,New York, Los Angeles,CA., Civitinova Marche, Italy
    looking good jmays. I wish I had calves like that.
    STATS COMING SOON:Age: 29 | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 78KG/ 172LBS| bf: |Years Training:?? | All-natural: Yes|

Chest: | Shoulders: | Upper Arm: | Forearm: |
    Waist: |Neck:| Upper Thigh: | Calf: |

Personal Bests: COMING SOON:
    Flat Barbell Presses: | Dips: |Wide-grip Palms Away: |
    Military Barbell Press: |Barbell Squats: |

You must have some guns for 19 inch arms.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

I wannabebig!
    you got like a bicep in your leg!

Wannabebig Member
    You guys were right, my fat level is back up again. I am in the high 8's. I have to get focused again and leave the jellybeans alone. I seem to go crazy on sweets when I start to get more cut. I will be checking you guys out and sending opinions.

Got the thickness and size. Thick lower back, don't see that too often

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    yah, the lower back was impressive. why does it look like your calf is on the front fo your leg? Your back is impressive, you got the knots that look cool

Cottage cheese addict LiftAgain's Avatar
    Looking good!

Weird calf picture.

Btw your face remind me of Will Smith.

Wannabebig Member
    My calf seems high on my leg. wish I could get it wider, looks kind of funny. Always get comments on them.

Will Smith on Steroids! lol

just kiding!
    Seriously you look ripped what supplements/AS do you use? What kind of training programe are you doing?

Good luck in the contest jmays
    To get good at most things takes 2-4 years i.e BodyBuilding, Martial Arts, Musical Instrements ect.
    To Master it, takes a life time - Buff Stuff

The answer to every query is, of course, "squats". - drew

BUFF

Wannabebig Member
    I only use EAS or Beverly protein powder, creatine and occassionally cycle ripped fuel (two weeks on, one off)

focking huge calves
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54