Thread: arm pic

Wannabebig Member

arm pic

these are cold pictures of an arm. I have long arms, very long arms. I wish they were shorter and then I would not have to get to 20inches when shorter guys could be 17-18 and look bigger.
    Attached Images Attached Images

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    you sure you have 19" arms?

Very nice tricep.

Wannabebig Member
    I know I need some bicep help. I think I may have to start some heavy curling again. I have to work on getting the bicep bigger so it looks better. I will see how it all looks when I get the fat down. Then I will start building up the weaker points. I have never competed and have a lot to learn from you guys.

Looks good, man. But a shot like that without a shirt, or in a tank top, would give a better idea of arm size relative to delt/lat size. You've got great arms, and it can never hurt to make them bigger, but if you want to win a competition, arm size alone won't make you a champ. If they're proportionately large (as I think they are), you may want to focus your attention elsewhere for the time being.
    "Except Belial. He knows everything. This isn't a sarcastic attack, either. He really knows everything." -----Organichu
    "Alex is all knowing and perfect"-----Jane (loosely paraphrased)
    -515/745/700 bench/deadlift/squat
    Current mile time: 4:23
    Marathons: 3
    Century races: 3
    Ironmans: 1
    Ultramarathons: 1
    Current supps: http://www.atlargenutrition.com/prod...covery/results

Wannabebig Member
    Thanks man. I am going to get a friend to take better pics in a gym. I will keep them coming as I continue to drop fat and lift over the coming weeks. Once again they are measured flexed and cold with no pump. I do not have 19 in. relaxed arms. At least not yet, hahahaha

Originally posted by jmays
    I know I need some bicep help. I think I may have to start some heavy curling again. I have to work on getting the bicep bigger so it looks better. I will see how it all looks when I get the fat down. Then I will start building up the weaker points. I have never competed and have a lot to learn from you guys.
    My comment wasn't a knock on your bicep, just a note that your tricep is particularly good.

Wannabebig Member
    I do however think that my biceps suck. They dont show well when my arm is in a shirt because my arms are so long. I want them to look bigger when I have regular clothes on , not just when I have a tank top on. Being tall and skinny is not ideal for bodybuilding. I began lifting at about 150 or so pounds. I still feel like that skinny kid because of long limbs, little ankles and wrists. I did not think you were joking. You are cool with me man. I am learning from you.

Wannabebig Member
    Skinny wrist~~!!
    u need to excersice your write in your bathroom lil more

Genetic Experiment GeneticallyGifted's Avatar
    Stockholm, Sweden...Mainly, New York,New York, Los Angeles,CA., Civitinova Marche, Italy
    I think that your biceps are fine. I do think that you forearms could use alittle work compared to your upper arm. I think that would help with the overall fullness look to your arm.

GG
    STATS COMING SOON:Age: 29 | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 78KG/ 172LBS| bf: |Years Training:?? | All-natural: Yes|

Chest: | Shoulders: | Upper Arm: | Forearm: |
    Waist: |Neck:| Upper Thigh: | Calf: |

Personal Bests: COMING SOON:
    Flat Barbell Presses: | Dips: |Wide-grip Palms Away: |
    Military Barbell Press: |Barbell Squats: |

Wannabebig Member
    the forearms work is a good idea. Never really thought of that, that may be what is missing. I still want bigger bis too. thanks for the response

Joey54's crazy partner DumbbellTosser's Avatar
    Nice arm, bro. You are JUST like me. Tall and thin. But you somehow managed to get nice big arms like i did. I'm 6'4". How tall are you? And are your lats really lengthy (in other words you have trouble making them look wide) like me?
    It's like I'm a juicer... but I'm not.

Wannabebig Member
    I know what you mean. I have very wide lats though, I do a lot of rows and heavy pulldowns one arm at a time. I am 6ft 1, so I am a little shorter than you are. With long arms, they seem small until I put a tank top or tighter fitting shirt. Keep up the struggle man

FREAK IN THA' MAKING!!! duque21's Avatar
    bro nice size on your upper arms but yougot to get those forearms going, your upper is getting to big for your lower arms

they look good man, i think everyone on the site has put accross what i would say.
    The only limits are the one's you place on yourself...