The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

incline dumbbell curls---pics

Following are a couple of pics of me doing incline dumbbell curl today. I do them second on my routine, behind standing barbell curls.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

pic 2

third

Dead Sexy Member
    ok...

Trying to figure this out JohnCollins's Avatar
    I cannot imagine doing biceps curls with 65# DBs. Ever. I'm proud I just moved up to 20's. . .and I do NOT do them AFTER barbell curls, just seated DBs. . .with 20's. . .*sniff*.

Nice work!

JC
    Last edited by JohnCollins; 08-25-2002 at 06:42 PM.
    "Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe." --Albert Einstein

Had a good workout on my liver yesterday. Did a pretty high number of reps, but not to complete failure. Liver DOMS today is kinda bad...it has even reached my head! -- ElPietro

"If I ever found a chick who smelled like gun powder and spent cartridges, I'd run to a jewelry store, rob it, and propose to her with a sack of diamonds. " --Budiak

"I dance like a drunken white boy. I'm really screwed since I quit drinking." -- PowerManDL

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    dang you got big arms buddy. I LOVE incline DB curls. My favorite arm exercise hands down

Chris Mason it the next Nasser El Sonbaty!!! Good form and great weight. Do you compete?
    405 Deadlift
    275 Bench
    365 Squat

To be the next Nasser I would need to buy a pharmacy and gain about 60 lbs of lean muscle, but I thank you for the compliment!

Damn chris, incredible arm size and strength.

You should put up a picture of your 200 lbs.+ barbell curls and skulls again - I know that you put some up before.

You need to sort out your training wardrobe!

Impressive!
    Stats
    5'10,185-190lbs, 12-16%bf

Soca King
    WOW!! 60lbs dumbbells

Somebody's been eating his Wheaties

We've seen your arms,legs and back,why not post a pic of the front as well?You know make a complete set
    Last edited by Big Show; 08-26-2002 at 06:51 AM.

Once again, very impressive Chris!
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    how big are your arms mase?

Damn!
    Blocka Blocka

I am AMINAL

That was really something, I can barely hold 60lbs DBs to do my shrugs and you use them to do curls, lol. Great work!
    Edgar V.

So you don't wanna get big, do you?

----------------------------------------

"If your arm measurement is currently 13 inches, you are worrying about the wrong things. Quit comparing to others, quit worrying about little details, get your ass in the gym, work as hard as you can, then go eat something. Repeat until huge." - Paul Stagg

"There is no miracle "look good" diet/pill other than determination and commitment" - geoffgarcia

"Freaking lift to get bigger, or stronger, or better at your damn sport, and quit worrying about weather or not your arm is 16 inches or 16.2 inches." - Paul Stagg

"If you want to look like Brad Pitt go run a marathon or something." - Severed Ties

Wannabebig Member
    awsome arms Big Bi's are a beautiful thing...i had to stop using the 60+db's since my tendons were feeling it too much, i work in the 40-50 now, but try and work the negatives and it seems to help as i can control the form more postively. I was also introduced to a great polishing move on the cables...using the high grips and doing a bicep curl w/ a very rom(start at 90degrees and basically curl and flex to a 45 degree)..i started w/ 60 for 9 reps on the last rep hold the pump for a 30 count. I then did to sets progressive, working up to 90 on each side and a pump hold for 10 count..its been awhile since my arms were this sore the next day!!
    Great work again and mebbe you can share some routines???
    chest :49 in. arms : 18 inches
    waist: 33 inches Thighs : 30 inches

I dont care if I can Bench a Toyota...as long as I can look like a Vette......me

"hehe, my dad wants to be a beefcake".....Brandon, my 12 yr.old son, gotta love em sheeesh

Genetic Experiment GeneticallyGifted's Avatar
    Stockholm, Sweden...Mainly, New York,New York, Los Angeles,CA., Civitinova Marche, Italy
    Never cease to amaze Chris. How many reps where you doing there??

GG
    STATS COMING SOON:Age: 29 | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 78KG/ 172LBS| bf: |Years Training:?? | All-natural: Yes|

Chest: | Shoulders: | Upper Arm: | Forearm: |
    Waist: |Neck:| Upper Thigh: | Calf: |

Personal Bests: COMING SOON:
    Flat Barbell Presses: | Dips: |Wide-grip Palms Away: |
    Military Barbell Press: |Barbell Squats: |

Thanks, check my journal for what I do. You can also reference the articles I have written for the site and some of my old threads.

As to the weight, I am using strict form on the curls and they are my 2nd exercise.

good job!
    Cutting Cycle 02/04'

That's a pretty weak tan you have there. Why don't you take a day out of your schedule and get out in the sun.

Wannabebig Member
    Good form and weight man.

A. F.
    thinking of cutting anytime soon?

Also.. how good are those curls? fairly good exercise?

Awesome

Chris looking strong, can you put up a picture from when you where as you have stated, at your peak/best, it would be cool.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.