Thread: New to forum

Wannabebig Member

New to forum

I wanted to get my intro on this forum. Ive been reading the posts now for a few days while surfing and what ive noticed is that the members on this group really seem to be both motivated and supportive of the other members. Ive only been back in the gym for about 6 months, and the difference between this time around and previous attempts to get big , is that i seem to have an incredible drive to grow. I work out in the gym a minimum of 4 times a week, 2 hrs. per session on average. I am starting to develope my own setup at home for times when my schedule does not allow me to get to the gym. My diet varies, I try to stay on heavy carbs, protiens and supplement w/ the shakes and bars but unfortunatly my schedule is rough and my diet/sleep schedule suffers at times. When i went in the gym 6 months ago, i weighed 183lbs. In the time since i have jumped to 196 and at one point hit 200. My goal is to be 215 w/ b/f in the 8% range. My b/f is still high due to my bulking, i dont wanna cut yet ( I can still see my 6 pack , lol).
    I love the size ive gained, but ive noticed i cant seem to gain real strength, is it too much to ask to be big AND strong??..lol
    Anyways, sorry to ramble, but ive never posted b4 and I feel like this forum will be an added weapon to what i want to accomplish. I can monitor not only others positive, and negative , progress, but my own as well and i can feed off of that. Im going to draw on you guys to motivate me when im having an off day. Thanks for being here, and try not to flame me for being longwinded..
    chest :49 in. arms : 18 inches
    waist: 33 inches Thighs : 30 inches

I dont care if I can Bench a Toyota...as long as I can look like a Vette......me

"hehe, my dad wants to be a beefcake".....Brandon, my 12 yr.old son, gotta love em sheeesh

welcome to the board! It becomes very addicting, posting on WBB. You seem like a big guy and really strong you'll be a good asset to the board. Welcome aboard!

:withstupi

Welcome...
    "damn...can't beat logic like that.
    NAte is exactly right." - Tryska

Hello.

BB curl :135x5
    Squat :275x8
    flat bench : 275x1
    Nice strength man!

I am originally from VA Beach, great city. I enjoy visiting there sometimes. I worked out a few times at the Balley's on VA Beach Blvd. I think it was. I dont remember 100%. Grandparents live over near Pembrooke (sp.) Mall.

Anyways welcome to WBB man.

Hi

Welcome to the board
    "Plan for difficulty when it is still easy, do the great when it is still small."
    -Tao Te Ching

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."
    -Confucius

Wannabebig Member
    I am originally from VA Beach, great city. I enjoy visiting there sometimes. I worked out a few times at the Balley's on VA Beach Blvd. I think it was. I dont remember 100%. Grandparents live over near Pembrooke (sp.) Mall.

Anyways welcome to WBB man.

When you come visit the fam...lemme know, Id love to work out w/ya

chest :49 in. arms : 18 inches
    waist: 33 inches Thighs : 30 inches

I dont care if I can Bench a Toyota...as long as I can look like a Vette......me

"hehe, my dad wants to be a beefcake".....Brandon, my 12 yr.old son, gotta love em sheeesh