Thread: Feel JACKED!!

Wannabebig Member

Feel JACKED!!

Man, Just wanted to share how great I feel after my workout!! I have been working out now for about a month, and this by far is the best I have felt yet. My arms and chest feel as if they are going to pop! Did a couple of things different today. Ate a meal replacement bar and some BCAA's about half hour before workout, then drank whey /enlarge2 shake afterwords.(an trying to put on some weight), and more BCAA. (half before and half after workout), and creatine. Not sure all the supps are taken at proper times, but the afteraffects of doing things this way is awsome!! Never really knew what it meant to get a real PUMP. But if this is what it is like, THEN BRING IT ON. Sorry about going on like this, but OHHH MAN!!

Are you doing the wbb routine?
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

Wannabebig Member
    Yes. Doing wbb1. Is a great routine. getting great results from it. Only difference is I start my week on Sunday, and last workout of the week is on Thursday. Am also getting a power rack here soon so will be able to do squats a bit better.
    age 35, height 5'7" , 160lbs

excellent!

Yeah a power/squat rack is pretty much essential if you are going to squat properly!

In fact I am gonna squat tonight in the rack.

Good news on your progress so far, keep us updated!
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

Wannabebig Member
    Thank's Hulk. Will keep you updated.
    age 35, height 5'7" , 160lbs

Wannabebig Member
    Power rack? Is that the same thing as a Smith Press?

Wannabebig Member
    No, it's not.

Master of Disaster Clint Calaway's Avatar
    A Smith machine is good if you have no one to spot you. The down side is that you dont get the total body benifit of balancing and completely controling the weight. A Smith machine is good, especially when you want to push the reps to the max, and still feel safe.

I try to work on sqats with a power rack, but I have a weak lower back, and It inhibits me from maxing out. I use the smith machine as a "krutch", until my back catches up with the rest of my body.

Keep up the big blast!!!