The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Wannabebig Diet

Wannabebig Member
    I just checked out the Wanna Be Big Routine and would like to know the diet aspect. Given my stats and my current routine, how many "Calories AND Protein/Carbs/Fat Percentile" should I use in conjunction with the new WBB Routine to achieve the best results. I would like to weigh 200lbs. with about 6-8%bf. I know it will take time.

Age 25. Height 6'2" or 74 in. Weight 180lbs. BF 10%. I've managed to drop 4 inches in my gut in 6 months.

I've been training religously, cutting for the past 7 months. I currently consume approximately 2100 cals with 200g protein/150g carbs/67g fat. I've lifted off and on since age 14. I'm hoping to be around 8% bf by the end of February which is when I plan on using the WBB Routine.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have some ideas, but 2 heads are always better than 1. Thanks.
    Lift To Live

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

If you go to http://www.labrada.com and get the lean body program it is great and will tell you what to eat.

Well are you gaining now ?

You need to eat more than your bmr to gain weight simple

If you are eating more than the amount it takes to maintain your bodyweight, and use the routine i am sure you will put on weight..

If you are 8% and plan to put on 20 lb's and still be 8% that is 20 lb's of lean muscle ! That is not going to happen just like that which I am sure you know...

If you want to gain but still remain lean you will need to work out your bmr and start with perhaps a 200-300 increase. Watch your bodyfat and eight and see if you are getting the results you want. If you feel you are putting on weight too much (fat) then drop it some, if you are staying the same up it...

Hope that helps..