Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who decided to drink cows milk??

I swear, everytime I read an Orange post I need to get out my Lil' Orphan Annie decoder ring.

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Who decided to drink cows milk??

I think the dudes name was James McVicker, don't quote me on that though.

Since the beginning of the development of the human race, mankind has always looked at what the animals do with questions they might wonder, as is it safe to eat this mushroom, look the deers over there eating it, we can too, but look they also dont eat that mushroom over there, dont eat that type.

And as thousands of years passed, and the knowledge of the animals went on into instinct, and as we were already homo sapiens sapiens when we tamed /hov) animals and managed to produce herds, we also mimicked the calves and collected the milk, and it was good and full of fat, very different than the milk you get out of the factories as of today, and it became a part of having a herd, using everything you could from the animals that developed into cattle, the hide was for clothing, huts, and string to attach to bows and so on, and the milk became a totally natural and important subtstance in the homo sapiens sapiens family herds that wandered around the world some 20.000 years ago, ofcourse there were still some hunters and gatherers, but most kept animals.

sure this is just some thoughts of mine and I aint the brightest guy around, but Im pretty sure its not to far away from the truth.
    Last edited by Rock; 09-03-2002 at 03:03 PM.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

so nobody agrees,come on.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

lol