Thread: current maintenance diet

remove

n/m
    Last edited by frankm007; 12-23-2006 at 07:30 PM.

Grasshoppa
    That's a bulking diet by the formula you're using. I think it was 15 x bodyweight for maintenance. Either way, lift hard and eat clean and you should add muscle and gain weight (muscle weighs more than fat).

You also seem to drink a lot of shakes. I haven't counted, but just make sure that a good majority of your protein comes from whole food.

I'd replace the special k in your last meal and try to eat something right before you hop into bed.

And unless you're loading, I don't think 10 grams of creatine is necessary. 5-6 grams should be enough.
    Shao-LiN
    "I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter." - Linkin Park

I cannot assure you whether this caloric intake is the ideal for you and this is something that you are going to define, but what I can say, is that when your intake is as high as yours, you don't need so much protein. You can reduce the protein intake to 35% and increase the fat intake so that you bring it up to 25%.

The sixth meal has not to be so caloric dense.. Its your last meal and your metabolism is not working that high.

Is that menu from some kind of planner or something or did you do the research on it yourself..
    -Stray-

"When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win." - Ed Macauley

I work out because I have two daughters.....and one day they'll be teenagers.