Thread: Question to those that have done MAX OT

Hybrid View

Question to those that have done MAX OT

Thinking about trying this routine out sometime in the future, signed up for it at the website and got my password.

Well this guys likes to talk, it seems, and is filled with pages upon pages of him rattling about nothing and trying to pitch AST products...

My question,you ask?

I want to tweak my routine to fit to the basic guideleines set in week 1...does the format change much throughout the following weeks?

Sticking to the basics he set up (reps, set #, etc..) does it change drastically at all...I'm just trying to avoid reading all that he has to say (and theres alot) and apply it to my current routine.
    -Stray-

"When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win." - Ed Macauley

I work out because I have two daughters.....and one day they'll be teenagers.

Stray, I've been doing Max OT for about a month now. I flipped through all the readings but have kept the routine the same as you see in the beginning. Alot of the reading expands on nutrition, supplements, intensity etc..... There is an additional routine but it is very similar (you can go directly to it if you pull up the table of contents). Up to you, but you may want to save some time and not read all of it.
    Just my $0.02

No way I'm gonna plop down and read all that...so i may just take the basics from the first rotuine and just use that.
    -Stray-

"When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win." - Ed Macauley

Good choice!

Anyone know of any MAX OT specific message boards in existance?
    -Stray-

They recommend that you change your routine every 3 weeks or so. It doesn't have to be huge changes. You could just change the order in which you do things or replace a BB exercise with a DB exercise. Stuff like that.

Great...I change every once in a while anyhow just outta pure boredom.
    -Stray-

Wannabebig Member

theres

There are like 20 Max-OT one week routines.. do you do a different one every week or three weeks or what?

Thanks,

Aaron

Stick with the same routine for 3 or 4 then make some changes.