The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Looking to buy a Power Rack for my home

Any recommendations of who to buy from....and who makes good Rack's? I'd like to be able to do dips also on it.....

Thanks

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

I'm pretty happy with BodySolid
    If the only thing you are holding is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Lots of "good" racks out there... dig around on ebay for a deal... I plan on having a buddy weld a good one for me (and yes he is very proficient and I will be sure to explain the necessity for quality/strength)

also try searchijg this site a lot of people lately have been shopping for home gyms and power racks are a staple. Good luck bud!

Jack's Utter Surprise Saturday Fever's Avatar
    Go to www.elitefts.com and buy the combo power rack. It is your daddy.

Combo power rack at elitfts is as good as it gets. Crepinsek makes those racks for Dave and Louie. He is very good, tho a bit pricey for home use.

He makes a monolift attachment that is awesome. I wish I had one. I went cheap and got the rack from newyorkbarbell.com, and have mine sitting up on 4x4 posts so I can squat wider than the rack, and also so I can choke bands down. I have been very happy with it, especially for the price.

If you have tons of money get a rack from Sorinex. If you are moderately well healed, get the rack from Dave's site elitefts.com if you are on a budget and still looking for a good rack, then newyorkbarbell.com is a very good choice, IMHO.

If on a budget, spend the money on a bar, then get a good rack, everything else is secondary.

B.