Thread: Keto diets again

Keto diets again

Been following some of these threads and when feeding the dog looked at the nutritional values of dried dogfood. Looks like oil protein and fibre is all thats in it, no carbs. Now I am not suggesting eating it, but she is leaner, more muscley and has more energy than me, so it can't be all bad

Just thought I'd share that useless info with u

The homeless guy that lives in the alley behind the liquor store near me eats dogfood and hes ripped.

Maybe a new diet plan?
    -Stray-

"When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win." - Ed Macauley

I work out because I have two daughters.....and one day they'll be teenagers.

could be on to something
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal.These things are for lesser men.Protect the weak against the evil strong.And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil."

live by the code

u do realize that new fad diet books make best-seller lists....just add the unique food bowl and i think u have a winner
    Size is SEXY!

As long as there's raniali nudity, its all good. -- PMDL, my idol
    My God. I wish, if only for a day, i had hooters like that to play with. -- TCD, my other idol
    It is as stable as my mindset around your breasts. -- robboe
    Good god raniali....you have an amazing physique. -- JustinASU
    Whenever raniali posts in a thread, somebody is bound to get aroused, thats just the way it is. -- Y2A

~Anything worth doing at all IS worth doing well.~
    ~You all laugh because I am diFFereNt; I laugh because you're all the same.~
    ~Have no fear of perfection; you will never reach it. -- Salvador Dali, Diary of A Genius~

bone crusher
    most dog foods i've seen have some type of processed grains

Maybe I can give the homeless guy a 40oz of colt 45 to do the cover of our book.
    -Stray-

"When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win." - Ed Macauley

I work out because I have two daughters.....and one day they'll be teenagers.