The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

I have Huge TRAP (Yes TRAP Only One what the bleep?)

My Genetic have given me outstanding calves there are near 17" over 16 for sure and I only weight 170 at around 12-15% and 5-11. I also think I am supposed to have wicked traps the only trouble is I only got one of them LOL, my left one, it looks wicked but it is so much bigger then my left you can tell under some shirts, and it make my otherwise symetrical body look completly lob sided lol? Why? I only started traning like a month ago, so its not from only training one side.

But let me tell you if the left one catchs up ill have great traps for such a small guy you can see it bulging out from the back even.

Why is it like this? Will it cure itself if I start training both hard? Also my left bicep is about half as string as my right should I just train them the same?
    Eat Until Your Tired : Sleep Until Your Hungry

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

This is a long shot here. Are you left pec, collarbone, and nipple the same size, shape, and position as those on the right?

Also, did you have any kind of shoulder injury when you were born? You'd probably have to ask your parents about that- I doubt you remember.
    Last edited by Delphi; 09-06-2002 at 09:55 PM.

I have the exact same problem. About a year ago, I went to a new chiropractor and he noticed it immediately, so I asked him what the cause might be. He asked me if I wore my backpack over both shoulders or only one.

When I thought about it, I realized that I'd slung my backpack over my left shoulder, and solely my left shoulder, for as long as I can remember. Thats a long time when you consider I've been in University for about three years on top of highschool. Thats what caused the 'lop-sidedness' to my traps and apparently, he'd seen the same problem in quite a few people, and for the same reason. I don't know if that helps you at all, but I sympathize with your problem. I've started wearing my bag only on my right or both shoulders the past six months, and I have noticed a difference in the balance lately.

Hope that helps!

"The only sin which we never forgive in each other is difference of opinion."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Word.

My body appears to be symmetrical (other then the traps) so I don't think the problem is in insymmetrical body.

Ill look into the injuries thing. I always wore a back pack on my right should or both. I used to golf alot and I would always cary my clubs, on my left shoulder or else use double straps. I was thinking about grabbing a couple of 40's and shrugging with only my right side every second workout. Is this a good idea or should I just train the same? Will it catch up since im a begginer. At first I thought it was funny, but I don't really like it, Im started to see change in my body and when I look at my self I just look lobsided.

Thanks Guys

train one of them only for awhile with dumbells till they even out a little.. lose some size in the biggest one if necessary.
    Cutting Cycle 02/04'

Nope not the problem.. I figure two weeks and it catchs up I am a newbie and my development in general in the past 28 days has been nothing short of awesome about 10-12 pounds and I dont think im any fatter... the past week has been much slower but oh well.

About 15 sets of shrugs with one dumbell and I bet it barely looks smaller (I HOPE ANYWAYS)

You're probably just a mutant.

(Post #2500- and a , at that)

That would explain my abnormally large ... errr

Now don't go hallucinating on us again...

Ears yes thats it