The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Quick and dirty dip belt

Well.... here it is.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "We cannot but pity the boy who has never fired a gun; he is no more humane, while his education has been sadly neglected."
    -Henry David Thoreau

"For the last ten years, Saddam has been building, stockpiling and hiding weapons all over the ****in desert, while laughing at the UN. As soon as Bush says, 'That's it we're comin in to kick your ass,' and the UN is inches away from supporting him. Saddam turns around and says, 'Um... United Nations.... sure, we'll let the weapons inspectors in.... no terms or conditions.' The United Nations.... being the left-wing, pansy-ass, limp-wristed, liberal bastards they are, turn around and believe him."
    -Col. Foreman, USAF

email: tadger@wannabebig.com
    secure email: tadger@cyber-rights.net

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

ace.

Did you add the ring, or did you get somebody to do it for you? Itake it there's a second one? Where are the rings when you wear the belt- to each side, or both in front?

I just use a chain and a clip
    ...watch me reap of what I sow....

and BOOM goes the dynomite!

Yeah, I was talkin with some of the guys. I ordered a new 13mm, Inzer, double-prong but wasn't ready to retire my trusty old belt.

Delphi, there are two rings on there, each angled down a might bit, about the same angle as the chain hangss off my belt when I'm doing dips. I just picked up a couple D-rings, took it to the leather shop and just said "slap em on there. I don't care what it looks like, I just want it strong."

The great thing is that it only cost me about $14.00. Not too bad.

Orange, That's what I've been doing until now. It's kinda thrashing my belt a bit though. I figure this way it'll last a bit longer... and doesn't crush me as much when I get some heavy weight on there.
    Last edited by Tadger; 09-11-2002 at 08:53 PM.
    "We cannot but pity the boy who has never fired a gun; he is no more humane, while his education has been sadly neglected."
    -Henry David Thoreau

"For the last ten years, Saddam has been building, stockpiling and hiding weapons all over the ****in desert, while laughing at the UN. As soon as Bush says, 'That's it we're comin in to kick your ass,' and the UN is inches away from supporting him. Saddam turns around and says, 'Um... United Nations.... sure, we'll let the weapons inspectors in.... no terms or conditions.' The United Nations.... being the left-wing, pansy-ass, limp-wristed, liberal bastards they are, turn around and believe him."
    -Col. Foreman, USAF

email: tadger@wannabebig.com
    secure email: tadger@cyber-rights.net

Equal Opportunity Offender Budiak's Avatar
    Very cool. My gym JUST got a new dip belt that we can use on the chick assisted dip machine(they took the standing bars out, the *******). I usually use it and go back a week later to find it in the same position, with the same weight plate next to it. Jerkoffs.