Thread: Video from my BB show

Video from my BB show

Click this link and it should start downloading. It's like 7 mb's so it'll take a bit. http://www.imagestation.com/video/vi...249211355&dl=1
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

the kid from oz
    i couldnt make it work

Looking great as usual. Good posing. I think underwear were too tight tho :O
    Stats
    5'10,185-190lbs, 12-16%bf

Looking good BCC.

Originally posted by Black_Curtain
    Looking great as usual. Good posing. I think underwear were too tight tho :O
    hey man, you don't want them too loose
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

especially with Eric around...
    the video didn't work for me neither
    "Damn, I'm looking good" -Duke Nukem
    "I look cool dude" -Pig From the Sky

Didn't work for me.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

Save it to your hard drive, and if need be, save it as 'adf;kj.mpeg'

Genetic Experiment GeneticallyGifted's Avatar
    Stockholm, Sweden...Mainly, New York,New York, Los Angeles,CA., Civitinova Marche, Italy
    I couldn't get it to work either way.
    STATS COMING SOON:Age: 29 | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 78KG/ 172LBS| bf: |Years Training:?? | All-natural: Yes|

Chest: | Shoulders: | Upper Arm: | Forearm: |
    Waist: |Neck:| Upper Thigh: | Calf: |

Personal Bests: COMING SOON:
    Flat Barbell Presses: | Dips: |Wide-grip Palms Away: |
    Military Barbell Press: |Barbell Squats: |

Ok, so it's not me.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

I hope it stays there in 2 weeks time, sicne I'm over my Cable mdoem download limt for this month and I'm down to 28.8k modem speed!

I'll comment when I can download it then

Originally posted by Maki Riddington
    Ok, so it's not me.
    I couldn't get it to work on my machine with window's 2000, however, my other one with window's XP worked just fine. Not sure it is the version of MS Media player yet that is causing the difficulty.

By the way, looking great BCC.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

You looks awesome, Chase. Keep it up man.

thanks, maybe accipter and i will put our video up on here sometime soon

Originally posted by rookiebldr

I couldn't get it to work on my machine with window's 2000, however, my other one with window's XP worked just fine. Not sure it is the version of MS Media player yet that is causing the difficulty.

By the way, looking great BCC.
    Works for me on 2k...

I think the problem is the version of media player. It will not work for me either, so maybe a new media player is what is needed.
    peace-

Craig

I used DivX player, downloadable at divx.com
    "Damn, I'm looking good" -Duke Nukem
    "I look cool dude" -Pig From the Sky

Yeah, it's encoded in DivX. So you have to have the codec.

How do you do that thing with your back where you lats pop out and look like wings taking flight. I studied what you did and tried it but I couldn't make it work. BTW nice work you looked awesome
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

Hey thanks. It's just a standard compulsory pose. It can be tough to get the hang of at first, actually real tough. I still don't have it down as well as I could. It's tough to explain, you just really have concentrate on bringing your elbows forward but at the same time keeping yourself upright..if that help any..

I finally watched it Chasey. I'm very impressed with your hard work.
    Keep it up.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

Thanks man. I'm lookin forward to seeing more of your progress pics as well. (For purposes other than Eric's)

didnt work for me
    Cutting Cycle 02/04'

wow thats awesome man.
    i didnt realize you were that built
    Our Journal!
    R.I.P Devie