Thread: Newbie.........

Wannabebig New Member

Newbie.........

Hey...Just wanted to get to know about stuff i don't know where to begin..so The first question i will ask is where do i begin?

I am 23 male 210 all fat 5'9 i would like to loose weight first. Oh yah size 36 waist if that means anything..I am sure it wil take me some time to get comfortable around here.

To begin you’re going to have to pick a training routine and a diet. You should try one of the WBB routines; they have been proven to work. Search around in the diet forum for info on losing weight. Good Luck.

Welcome!
    A good way to learn more is to flip through some of the member's online journals in the forum.

If you don't already have a training routine you should try one of the wannabebig routines and throw in some cardio after a week or 2 later after your body gets used to lifting. And also get a diet together. Only eat clean foods like tuna, chicken, brown rice, cottage cheese, wheat bread etc. Not sure what your calorie maintinance level is but you should eat about 300-500 below that to start losing weight. And eat something like 30% carbs 40%protein 30%fat. And if you are trying to preserve muscle then you should not be aiming to lose more that 1-2 pounds a week. Thats all i can think of off the top of my head. But flipping through some journals should help you a lot.
    I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape

Fighting isn't fun... It's just fun to watch

"The hardest part is getting started" -me