Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chianardo pictures...

In vein

Chianardo pictures...

Aight, these pictures aren't of me, I'm helping someone out. Peep and critique.

STATS: 6'2, 245lbs, 28 years old, black, Puerto Rican and native american cree.

- SsiK
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SsiK; 09-20-2002 at 10:03 PM.

In vein
    Last edited by SsiK; 09-20-2002 at 10:00 PM.

In vein
    peep

In vein

Looking gangstaish.......
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

In vein
    Makes me jealous..

In vein
    peep

Big dude Is he bad? Or jsut looking the part
    Blocka Blocka

I am AMINAL

In vein
    don't mess with him..

Ok, I won't...
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

In vein
    ****, there are supposed to be more pics..hopefully they'll be up soon.

- SsiK

hopefully the pics will have him actually flexing, no just trying to look beautiful for the camera, lol.
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

like i said hes a big boy would i fight him? yup
    Blocka Blocka

I am AMINAL

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    Second pic looks like Rico Suave has been droppin' some Dbol.

Can't see much from the pics other than the guy is big.
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

Originally posted by Maki Riddington
    Looking gangstaish.......
    LMAO Maki

are you pimping him?

if so , i would liek to see some legs.

thanks.
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

Wannabebig Member
    I say: yeah....

is he some sort of model? cos them poses are freaky even if his body aint, he's got good arms but there is nothing to go on for the rest of his physique.
    The only limits are the one's you place on yourself...

if so , i would liek to see some legs.
    lol, Tryska do have some sort of leg fetish?

yes. it's my measure of a man's training.

big arms and big chest mean nothing if he's got toothpicks for wheels.

Blue veined member !
    Ssik why do you have so many pictures of this man ? is he your lover ? Are you sure those pics aren`t of you ?

The guys heads up his own @ss ! Seriously though he is hyoge so respect to him / you ....whoever that poser is, he could be a model for fubu or some sh!t like that. He looks like that New york bouncer off the tele, cant remember his name.
    Rememeber after every dark night, comes a bright day so no matter how hard it gets stick ya chest out, keep ya head up and handle it ! - Tupac shakur

Blue veined member !
    tuttut Tryska thats not a fair statement, although I agree to a certain extent as too many people do neglect legs, however I work damn hard on my legs and always have done even though they are indeed toothpicks.

They just dont seem to respond well to any kind of training, I`ve tried everything over the past few years and seen minimal results.

But yeah people who constantly neglect leg training are idiots !
    Rememeber after every dark night, comes a bright day so no matter how hard it gets stick ya chest out, keep ya head up and handle it ! - Tupac shakur

In vein
    Ssik why do you have so many pictures of this man ? is he your lover ? Are you sure those pics aren`t of you ?
    I ain't gay, and you're not funny. He just asked for his pics to be posted and he didn't feel like making an account and all that bullshit. No big deal.

- SsiK

hellrazor...you can still tell trained toothpick legs from untrained toothpick legs tho. i'm sure yours look trained.

bone crusher
    hehe i have good size legs
    Last edited by the doc; 09-22-2002 at 07:06 AM.