The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: PiKs of SsiK...

In vein

PiKs of SsiK...

Just a few quick ones...no big time posing or anything, but I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

- SsiK
    Attached Images Attached Images

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

In vein

In vein

BMF member

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery,no one but ourselves can free our minds." - Bob Marley

ehh...I don't know about that...
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

In vein
    ???

- SsiK

Originally posted by SsiK
    ???

- SsiK
    BCC is probably referring to your signature....

how about you change it to smaller than you, and then im sure youd get much agreement

btw, lookin good. keep it up...

lmao at lick. Anyways, just need to work at man, it's not easy. I say if your not on one, go on a bulk.
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

In vein
    Anyways, just need to work at man, it's not easy. I say if your not on one, go on a bulk.
    I think tomorrow I'm gonna take a picture of me facing the camera, nothing flexed. I'm sure you'd change you're opinion about me bulking, especially as I just went from 120-155 in about 5 months.

- SsiK

I was referring to G-B's suggestion of "Eat." I certainly see no need for him to be force feeding or anything such. I would definately stray away from bulking if I were you.
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

I agree with BCC, if I were you I'd cut some BF...
    Stats
    5'10,185-190lbs, 12-16%bf

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    bench press more. Your chest looks small. So do your forearms, do some hammer curls. Additionally, show us some leg shots. I agree, bulking is not the way to go right now

In vein
    Would you consider me fat, or just at a spot where I don't need to gain any weight?

About my pecs though, they are fine. I think I'm gonna take a picture of them so ya'll can see it better. They are definately not small, bad angle or somethin'.

- SsiK
    Last edited by SsiK; 09-25-2002 at 11:11 AM.

Your pecs aren't really small, if you cut some fat they would appear much larger. I wouldn't call you fat, but certainly not lean....maybe somewhere along the lines of..pleasantly plump minus a couple?

Starting all over again :(
    you got a eminem body

Genetic Experiment GeneticallyGifted's Avatar
    Stockholm, Sweden...Mainly, New York,New York, Los Angeles,CA., Civitinova Marche, Italy
    Originally posted by BigChaseyChase
    Your pecs aren't really small, if you cut some fat they would appear much larger. I wouldn't call you fat, but certainly not lean....maybe somewhere along the lines of..pleasantly plump minus a couple?
    Yeah, I'm riding the coat tails of BCC on this one. I don't think that you need to bulk. A small cut could help you out in appearing bigger. You then could bulk cleanly.

What is your height, weight and possible BF%?

GG
    STATS COMING SOON:Age: 29 | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 78KG/ 172LBS| bf: |Years Training:?? | All-natural: Yes|

Chest: | Shoulders: | Upper Arm: | Forearm: |
    Waist: |Neck:| Upper Thigh: | Calf: |

Personal Bests: COMING SOON:
    Flat Barbell Presses: | Dips: |Wide-grip Palms Away: |
    Military Barbell Press: |Barbell Squats: |

Starting all over again :(
    how do you figure bf%?

Genetic Experiment GeneticallyGifted's Avatar
    Stockholm, Sweden...Mainly, New York,New York, Los Angeles,CA., Civitinova Marche, Italy
    Originally posted by Jilla82
    how do you figure bf%?
    usually the easy way would be to use calipers. But sometime they are off alittle. Unless you can go to a university and have the science dept. stand you in a pool of water which is the most accurate way of getting your percentage. The calipers probably are you best bet.

GG
    STATS COMING SOON:Age: 29 | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 78KG/ 172LBS| bf: |Years Training:?? | All-natural: Yes|

Chest: | Shoulders: | Upper Arm: | Forearm: |
    Waist: |Neck:| Upper Thigh: | Calf: |

Personal Bests: COMING SOON:
    Flat Barbell Presses: | Dips: |Wide-grip Palms Away: |
    Military Barbell Press: |Barbell Squats: |

In vein
    A small cut could help you out in appearing bigger
    I agree a small cut probably would help, as I don't think I need to loose much weight, however how would cutting up help me appear bigger? When I look in the mirror facing it straight, I think I look big with a little bit of fat. I'm actually somewhat "cutting" now, but I'm having the weight come off VERY VERY SLOW intentionally because I have all the time in the world and I don't want to loose any muscle.

I'm like 5'7, 150-153 lbs. Not sure how much bodyfat, I'm guessing somewhere around 15-17 percent.

- SsiK
    Last edited by SsiK; 09-25-2002 at 06:19 PM.