Thread: humbled, embarrassed, but proud

Wannabebig Member

humbled, embarrassed, but proud

I was just reading another thread on benching smith vs. free weight and it reminded me that i was humbled in my own experience. My profile listed my max bench at 275, what i didnt realize was the difference lifting w/ smith as compared to free weights. I recently built a home gym, all free weights and i was incredibly depressed when i realized that i couldnt even manage 205 on a flat bench.Guess shoulders DO count for something.
    Now the embarrassing part, started taking celltech (2 weeks now), and after searching this board i understand its not a real favored supp. BUT, it may be all in my head, but i do feel stronger, im up over 200lbs body weight and last night (the proud part) i benched 265 free weights 2 reps, one clean and one assisted, AFTER i did a set of 6 with 245.
    I read this board every night, dont post alot because i have a lot to learn still, but i have the utmost respect for many of you members opinions. Just wanted to share my happy day..lol
    chest :49 in. arms : 18 inches
    waist: 33 inches Thighs : 30 inches

I dont care if I can Bench a Toyota...as long as I can look like a Vette......me

"hehe, my dad wants to be a beefcake".....Brandon, my 12 yr.old son, gotta love em sheeesh

congratulations on your gains!

Congrats on the bench

Celltech isn't all bad..it's just the fact it's overpriced and the manufacturers of the product make so many outrageous claims some of us tend to shy away from the product.
    -Stray-

"When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win." - Ed Macauley

I work out because I have two daughters.....and one day they'll be teenagers.

grow.....Grow....GROW.....
    Nice job !!!
    If at first you don't succeed, take 5 lbs. off and try again.

Genetic Experiment GeneticallyGifted's Avatar
    Stockholm, Sweden...Mainly, New York,New York, Los Angeles,CA., Civitinova Marche, Italy
    Congrats!!! It take sometime to man handle free weights. Well done though. Keep adding weight to the bar and your body.

GG
    STATS COMING SOON:Age: 29 | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 78KG/ 172LBS| bf: |Years Training:?? | All-natural: Yes|

Chest: | Shoulders: | Upper Arm: | Forearm: |
    Waist: |Neck:| Upper Thigh: | Calf: |

Personal Bests: COMING SOON:
    Flat Barbell Presses: | Dips: |Wide-grip Palms Away: |
    Military Barbell Press: |Barbell Squats: |

FREAK IN THA' MAKING!!! duque21's Avatar
    Yeah good job its all ways nice when you can see the hard work paying off and see your self progress.

Wannabebig Member
    awwwwwww..shucks.. ..seriously, thanx guys..comin from experienced peeps like you.it means more..i agree it is over priced, but i find if i buy online, its relativly cheap..now my weightgainers protien is another story..lol
    chest :49 in. arms : 18 inches
    waist: 33 inches Thighs : 30 inches

I dont care if I can Bench a Toyota...as long as I can look like a Vette......me

"hehe, my dad wants to be a beefcake".....Brandon, my 12 yr.old son, gotta love em sheeesh