Print the following and keep copies in your car. When approached by panhandlers give them a copy. Forward these ideas to everyone in your address book. If you come up with more ideas, please post them.
Ideas for panhandlers
1. Chase off the fakes. People don’t give to the homeless because they might not be homeless… they might be “fake-bums”. If you’re a “fake-bum” reading this… I ain’t giving you ****. GET A JOB!
2. Do the public a service. Pick up trash, become a street performer, help old ladies across the street… maybe then I’ll give you money.
3. Sell something. The guy who invented the “Pet Rock” is now a millionaire. I’d rather buy dandelions then just give you my money.
4. SIGN: “I DO NOT HAVE A CAR PARKED AROUND THE CORNER”
5. SIGN: “I KEEP THIS AREA CLEAN”
Last edited by King Daniel; 09-26-2002 at 09:50 AM.
6. My windshield is not dirty.
7. Sign: "Let's be honest, i am using the money you give me to buy drugs and alcohol."
honesty is worth a quarter
"Don't take life too serious, you'll never get out alive."-Van Wilder