Thread: Pics of me and my future little bodybuilder!

Pics of me and my future little bodybuilder!

Here's a pic of my back, critique please on any suggestions, I know my traps are totally lagging... and it's frustating

I'm 5'11" currently 243lbs, down from 261.5 lbs a month ago. Guess I gained too much fat when my wife was pregant. I think they call in male pregnancy sympathy I tried to eat whatever she did!

Raildog
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you can't knock out a dozen or so chins, your either too fat or too weak, take your pick...

Here's me and my little one, ( 5 months)
    If you can't knock out a dozen or so chins, your either too fat or too weak, take your pick...

another pic of my back hiding my traps with hair down...

Raildog
    Last edited by Raildog; 09-27-2002 at 11:08 AM.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Remy is so cute!

Wannabebig Member
    you've got a cute little baby bro!

first, congrats on the weight loss, it's a difficult task to come down in body weight.

secondly, keep focused on the diet and regular workout regime. if you can, keep a dietary log of your caloric intake to monitor what you eat every day. i'm not sure if you take any supps, but a good multi-vitamin always helps out. i also suggest taking 1-2g of ALA's per day. this will increase your insulin sensitivity ans shuttle your carb intake to the proper areas instead of storing as fat.

in addition to your diet, you should be doing cardio in the mornings before breakfast when your glucose levels ar at their lowest so you'll be burning fat. i would do cardio at least 4-5 days per week for at least 45min each time. i also prefer walking uphill at a high rate instead of running as running can be very catabolic.

when you have your BF in the range that you prefer, you can start manipulating your diet and workouts to whatever you want to do at the time whether it's bulk up a bit or trim things down.

good luck to you in the future!

dirk
    Last edited by Dirk; 09-27-2002 at 11:22 AM.
    I've got three more sets, so beat it MOFO!

A. F.
    u look like steven segal..

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    awwww congrats

cute little kid and good work on loosing weight, stick with it and you should look good. you have a well developed frame to take body fat off of and put muscle on to
    "Don't take life too serious, you'll never get out alive."-Van Wilder

Thanks for the words of encouragement! Being a father is the greatest thing. It sure has been a challenge to balance taking care of my daughter during the day while my wife is at work, and trying to fit in some cardio and wieghtlifting.
    Then I work 2nd shift. But it is possible to do, even with a hectic schedule.
    I try to time my workouts around her daily naps or when she's more aggreeable to watching me throw around some weights!
    My diet is getting tighter as the weeks go on and here's my daily schedule:
    Cardio daily for 40 mins, and after wieghts on m,w,f.
    I could use some ideas on my back exercises, I feel I have decent width but maybe middle and upper back need more mass.
    Any ideas?

Thanks,

John