Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Been workin' on the delts

Been workin' on the delts

Not really, I just wanted to post a sexy picture for Belial and Accipter
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

delts and arms look awesome!

Your pics always impress me!
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

Man you look puny. EAT

Lookin' good Chase........what is your weight now?
    peace-

Craig

Banned
    delts look good BCC; you can really see the mid delt curving up over the side as well!

how are the rear delts doing and how high are your front delts peaking? Give us a back double-bi?

I also recommend you watch Pumping Iron 47 times in a row on that massive TV. Pay special attention to Arnold's posing face.... ya look like a deer in the headlights in that pic, mate!

Your certainly not adding the on the fat. Looking great BCC. Are you still at 195 or have you broken the 200 mark?

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

It's official BCC is a Curl Jockey now.

Three people can keep a secret so long as two of them are dead

- Benjamin Franklin

And your 17? You must be the biggest guy in your high school or were. When I was in high school I weight 145lbs and I gained that weight to play varsity ball. Looking good man.
    "The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." -Steve Prefontaine

Motivate a fatty here.

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    wooooweeee I need to go take a cold shower....with BlindCarbonCopy

How come on all your photos you look like you got something coming out of your bottom.

Or going up it...
    "Geordie/'d3c:di/n. & adj. Brit colloq. n. 1 a native of Tyneside. 2 the dialect spoken on Tyneside. adj. of or relating to Tyneside, its people, or its dialect. [the name George + -IE]

Your shoulders look great. You have very nice structure there, good genes combined with good training.

Getting this pic tattooed on my other ass cheek. You look frickin great, Chase.

Thanks a lot everyone!

-Callahan, my rear delts are actually doing pretty well, along with my fronts. Nothing spectacular, but I think all my bodyparts are pretty much developing equally and staying pretty symmetrical.

I was at 203, but I'm not sure about that. I need to drop my pace. I'm still hovering around 195, I like that weight. But now I'm going to be upping everything a notch now that I've devoted myself to teen nationals next year and am in the proccess of booking a hotel in Pennsylvania.

My diet's been strict as hell these last 3 weeks, and I intend on keeping it that way all the way up until summer time.
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

nah give us another legs

lol

I am impressed. I wish I had the disipline and drive when I was 17 you have to achive what you have. Very big deal, you have a lot to be proud of!! Sky's the limit.

Where are the teen nationals being held next year? If it's on the west coast maybe I'll come check ya out.

Originally posted by Callahan
    delts look good BCC; you can really see the mid delt curving up over the side as well!

how are the rear delts doing and how high are your front delts peaking? Give us a back double-bi?

I also recommend you watch Pumping Iron 47 times in a row on that massive TV. Pay special attention to Arnold's posing face.... ya look like a deer in the headlights in that pic, mate!
    Lol, not only that check out his grunts on the db flyes, it cracks me up everytime.
    The only limits are the one's you place on yourself...

oh yeah, great work bcc, your the man!
    The only limits are the one's you place on yourself...

Originally posted by galileo
    Where are the teen nationals being held next year? If it's on the west coast maybe I'll come check ya out.
    They're in Pennsylvania every year.

West coast of the state, my bad. Stupid pittsburgh slang.

lol, well then I believe it's in Philadelphia...
    Last edited by BigChaseyChase; 10-01-2002 at 04:10 PM.

Aww crap. Maybe kimp and jane can go then.

yessssss

Are they really around here somewhere?

and lol.
    "Then on leg day do squats, lunges, stiff legged deadlifts, fluffernutters, and calf raises."--Belial, training a newbie

PowermanDL on Russian culture: "Big furry hats come into play somewhere."

"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death." --Thomas Paine

Indeed I believe so