The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: routine

Wannabebig Member

routine

OK, here goes

I am a 20-year-old college student. I am 6 foot 180 pounds. I am looking to ďbe big.Ē I am pretty thin, when I tell most people I am 180 they usually donít believe it. I hide my muscle really well. I have been lifting for about 4 years now and really havenít made the kind of gains I wanted to.

Last semester I hurt my chest. I went to see a doctor and he told me to take a break and only do 4 sets of 20 when I did chest. I took this opportunity to lift less and run more over the summer, getting in the area of like 30 miles a week. So I lost a bunch of weight over the summer. So know I find my self in the middle of the semester and I donít really have any direction in my lifting. I do have some things I want to do, but donít know how to work them all in together. The things I want to do are as fallowsÖ

1. Do more compound exercises. Dead lifts, squats, military press, ect
    2. Have a specific day just for arms
    3. Take Tuesdays & Thursdays off, because of my class/work schedule
    4. Start doing my abs. Which is something I have never done out side of practice
    5. Be a man beast!!!

Some other things you might want to consider when answering my question

1. I have a really bad diet, I have no time to or knowledge of how to cook for my self, and so pop tarts are a key element in my life.
    2. I really like to run and probably wont be able to cut it down to anything less then 15-20 miles a week
    3. I drink once or twice a week

Could some one please help me out and set me up with a routine??????

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

You might want to post this in the training forum or an evil mod could move it for you.

BTW Try the WBB routines.