The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Progress pic - Month 6 - 10th October 2002

Couldn't quite get my head and feet into the shot - oh well
    Legs and abs flexed, upper body relaxed

Still flabby, especially under the pecs, but slowly getting bigger and leaner.

Month 6 of proper training.

Lifetime natural

Height 5'9", waist about 33 1/4 inch, bodyweight about 191-193.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Blitzforce; 10-09-2002 at 06:19 PM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

Awesome job
    Milk is the best Supplement

Well my friends think I'm ugly
    I got a masculine face - Tom Waits.

Got some good size there.
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

Legs are looking very good!
    "Let's hope the ship has a captain, in other words, since we're not taking part in what's going on."
    -Noam Chomsky
    "It's like putting pearls on swine. You can dress up a pig... but it's still a pig... isn't it? oink oink oink..oink oink"
    -Henry Rollins
    Push the envelope... watch it bend..
    -Tool
    "In the valley of the shadow of death... I fear no one, because i am the baddest mother****er in the valley!"

A. F.
    by natural are you referring to no steroid use, or no whey/powders/creatine?

just curious for myself..

you look just awsome
    Stats
    5'10,185-190lbs, 12-16%bf

Thanks guys

Yeah my legs are definitely my genetic strongpoint. I guess they're filled to the brim with fast twitch fibres, I can jump and sprint pretty well.

They were already 24 inches before I even started training, probably from all the basketball I used to play.
    Then just regular full high bar Olympic squats (knees over toes), sometimes lunges and stepups have filled them out. They measure about 26.75 inches now, yet I can't squat all that much - probably end up at 30 inches by the time I get to a 405 lb full squat for reps - not sure that would be a good idea though
    But if I ever get my waist to 29, that would be something else

Spawn X
    Natural as in no hormone chemicals like steriods and GH etc. I do take Whey protein powder and vitamins, to not do so would be crazy, I train explosively and intensely!
    Last edited by Blitzforce; 10-10-2002 at 03:39 PM.

Good job, nice shape.

Genetic Experiment GeneticallyGifted's Avatar
    Stockholm, Sweden...Mainly, New York,New York, Los Angeles,CA., Civitinova Marche, Italy
    Go head a play the theme song to the Jeffersons'.....*to the eastside*
    STATS COMING SOON:Age: 29 | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 78KG/ 172LBS| bf: |Years Training:?? | All-natural: Yes|

Chest: | Shoulders: | Upper Arm: | Forearm: |
    Waist: |Neck:| Upper Thigh: | Calf: |

Personal Bests: COMING SOON:
    Flat Barbell Presses: | Dips: |Wide-grip Palms Away: |
    Military Barbell Press: |Barbell Squats: |

Originally posted by GeneticallyGifted
    Go head a play the theme song to the Jeffersons'.....*to the eastside*

Nice job man, quads and calves seem to really stand out.

Quads are looking outstanding
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

Thanks, but all I take credit for is getting em bigger, the rest is all my Dad and Mum's fault
    Last edited by Blitzforce; 10-11-2002 at 04:52 PM.