Thread: Today at gym

Militant Agnostic kalashnikov83's Avatar

Today at gym

Interesting day in the gym today. Well for background info I lift with my brother he weighs 215 and I weigh 210,he has a better lower body and I have a better upper body. Anyways I think both of us are decently strong and have decently good physiques for the amount of time we have been lifting (11months). We are now doing Westside. Well after doing board press we moved on to skullcrushers. After my brother had done a couple sets of 10 with 100 lbs. this guy decides he needs to come up and tell us we dont know how to lift, well he was actually talking to my brother and I overheard. First he asks how old my brother is and he told him he is 17. He then tells us skullcrushers are a stupid exercise and if we do them we need to do less weight. He then says to throw away our "stupid little boards contraption because we are big enough to spot ourselves" (whatever that means). He then tells us we should really take advice from him because he knows what hes doing and has been lifting many many years and that he can bench 315 and we should come in tuesday and watch. I dont know where he got off saying anything, I mean if he considers himself a bodybuilder or does lifting for aesthetic reasons he is an idiot, he said he weighs 165 (he was probably 20% bf). On the otherhand if he lifts for strength he is a weak little b*****. We just blew him off but man I would have loved to fight him. Does stuff like this happen to anyone else?
    I AM THE STRONGEST, I AM THE VIKING!

You should have laughed at him. Hard.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

bone crusher
    i would feel lucky that that guy saved me from skullcrushers

Whew!

Militant Agnostic kalashnikov83's Avatar
    I wasnt in a laughing mood I was more in a fighting mood and just wanted to finish my set.
    I AM THE STRONGEST, I AM THE VIKING!

I would have made a mockery out of him infront of the week-day lifters.

OR

they would have beaten me to it.
    "Geordie/'d3c:di/n. & adj. Brit colloq. n. 1 a native of Tyneside. 2 the dialect spoken on Tyneside. adj. of or relating to Tyneside, its people, or its dialect. [the name George + -IE]

Re: Today at gym

Originally posted by kalashnikov83
    We just blew him off but man I would have loved to fight him.
    I can tell you will be a productive and responsible member of the adult society.
    BMF member

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery,no one but ourselves can free our minds." - Bob Marley

LOL no kidding
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

lol
    ...watch me reap of what I sow....

and BOOM goes the dynomite!