OK, here goes
I am a 20-year-old college student. I am 6 foot 180 pounds. I am looking to “be big.” I am pretty thin, when I tell most people I am 180 they usually don’t believe it. I hide my muscle really well. I have been lifting for about 4 years now and really haven’t made the kind of gains I wanted to.
Last semester I hurt my chest. I went to see a doctor and he told me to take a break and only do 4 sets of 20 when I did chest. I took this opportunity to lift less and run more over the summer, getting in the area of like 30 miles a week. So I lost a bunch of weight over the summer. So know I find my self in the middle of the semester and I don’t really have any direction in my lifting. I do have some things I want to do, but don’t know how to work them all in together. The things I want to do are as fallows…
1. Do more compound exercises. Dead lifts, squats, military press, ect
2. Have a specific day just for arms
3. Take Tuesdays & Thursdays off, because of my class/work schedule
4. Start doing my abs. Which is something I have never done out side of practice
5. Be a man beast!!!
Some other things you might want to consider when answering my question
1. I have a really bad diet, I have no time to or knowledge of how to cook for my self, and so pop tarts are a key element in my life.
2. I really like to run and probably wont be able to cut it down to anything less then 15-20 miles a week
3. I drink once or twice a week
Could some one please help me out and set me up with a routine??????