Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: online competition (20 pics!)

online competition (20 pics!)

ok, me and my friend - barakuda( a new member) decided to do an online competition between us two.

each posed in 9 poses.

We are pretty much same size,height, age and weight.

post your opinion about each of us,and who do you think has better physics. please post only constructive criticism and consider we are only 16 and been training for a short period of time

the page containing our pix , please maximize the window for the pix to be in order

lateeeee
    Last edited by Black_Curtain; 10-13-2002 at 10:17 AM.
    Stats
    5'10,185-190lbs, 12-16%bf

Wannabebig Member
    yeah.. we all know who's better, so just say watcha guys think

btw, hey.. hope my stay here will be fun
    Height: 179
    Weight: 77 KG
    BF: 10.9 %

You guys should have an eating contest instead.

It's tie
    "The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." -Steve Prefontaine

Motivate a fatty here.

Yop, seems to me as a tie.
    "Damn, I'm looking good" -Duke Nukem
    "I look cool dude" -Pig From the Sky

I don't know how it can be called a tie...infact I don't even know what criteria is being taken to mind. Perhaps everyone should give an explanation with their result.
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

Wannabebig Member
    main thing is in here is basic criticism about each of us- the competition is a just small motivator.

what criteria is being taken to mind? who would be placed higher in a bodybuilding competition.

and mr. steve it doesn't seem to me like you are looking any better than us, only bigger arm wisesize - so keep your arrogant remarks to yourself.

tie... one is slightly leaner and the other is slightly bigger.

i cant see any pics!

that took awhile to load, you guys should really worry about getting more mass on your bodies before anything.

Well if it were judged in a bodybuilding fashion...you're too hairy, skin tone is no good, they're not full body shots, I'm not seeing any charisma....do you see where I'm going with this? This can't be judged in the fashion of a bodybuilding competition.

Barakuda, you are a bit leaner. As far as developement goes, I could call it even, you two seem to look like you're at the same level. One of you doesn't look out of the others league. You both are looking good, just keep up the work.
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

Wannabebig Member
    Thanks Chasy... I've just started working out seriously 2-3 weeks ago.. My friend Curtain always talks about this forum so I said what the heck

I'll post some words in the welcome section soon, as I understand it's the procedure

cya around, 'when I get more mass'

Ok thanks chasey thanks for your honest reply. Maybe sometime between 2 and 3 years we could reach your physical condition

thanks all keep the replies coming

oh and
    Could you give me a rough estimation about my bodyfat now that i'm all shaved and pics are slightly clearer?
    Stats

Hmmm rough estimation of bodyfat....I'd have to say 18.5

that high??? must... cut... more...
    Stats

:scrtach: my friend is 10.9%bf due to pretty accurate device, does that means i am that fatter than him?
    Stats

Mr baraKUDA if you can't take light joke you might run into some trouble here. Simple you both look almost alike. You could use some size... eat. You guys have a good foundation to build on. Eating helps put on mass. Suggestions eat a lot, lift hard and heavy and sleep alot more.

And yes there is a huge difference between you and me, but if want tell yourself that feel free. post your measurements.
    Can you lift more than me?
    "The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." -Steve Prefontaine

Motivate a fatty here.

Originally posted by Black_Curtain
    :scrtach: my friend is 10.9%bf due to pretty accurate device, does that means i am that fatter than him?
    Well, does he look leaner than you?

Soca King
    How long does it take for the pics to load?Because even on my cable modem I've been waiting for a bit

Chaesy yeah abit leaner, but not anything close to 8% imho - I am still waiting for further opinions.

Steve, it was me speaking through barakuda's account.
    There's a huge difference between "you could use some more mass" and "you should compete in eating" and you know it. Being discouraging is very easy and getting down on a new member which it's his 1st post ever, is not the way things are being done in here, and I know it better than you since I have been here so much longer than you do.
    This is an helpful community where even the fattest or the skinniest guy gets constructive crtisicm which motivates him to keep lifting/
    And please save your stats for yourself, we are only interested in competing with eachother - my remark towards you was only since you were joking on our account, but you ain't no big shot yourself.
    Stats

you guys look like the same height, size, weight............what more can be said?
    -deFenDeRs oF thE unDerRateD

If it doesnt make dollars, then it doesnt make sense

I never knew how skinny I was untill I started gaining a little weight

who looks better-

Stats

u- better chest, arms
    him- better back, legs
    -deFenDeRs oF thE unDerRateD

If it doesnt make dollars, then it doesnt make sense

I never knew how skinny I was untill I started gaining a little weight

chest arms yeah baby that's what chicks dig-
    Stats

Wannabebig Member
    lol stfu

thanks kAiXuan

It looks like black_curtain has filled out more in the chest and shoulder area. Barakuda looks more bony there. I'm sure if you both started eating more you will start packing on decent size. I'm not sure how others factor you at 18%, or even how you guage half percentages with the naked eye and from a pic, but whatever, I'd just say keep working hard and eat just as hard and the rest will fall into place.

Barakuda 2-3 weeks isn't a very long time to be working out, I'm sure when you get to the gym more regularly you will also get a lot bigger provided you eat enough. Good luck.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer