Thread: Need training help!

Need training help!

Hopefully someone can help me here!
    I am 19 and i started working out when i was 17.
    I was on and off for the last 2 years and now im ready to get serious.
    The problem is i dont have lots of time to get to the gym.....
    The one body part i cant work out at home is my chest......and i do not want to ignore my chest and have big shoulders and large arms! If anyone knows some excercises to work my chest Without having a bench press....it would be greatly appreciated...... i am 6'0 tall and about 175 pounds.........average size!

The reason why i dont have a bench is becuase i have no room in my house for it!!!

So thanks a lot to all

Have you considered joining a gym?

Why no time? I don't think I've ever met someone who didn't have 2 hours (including travel time to and from a gym) twice or three times a week to train. (or who couldn't MAKE the time)
    Squats work better than supplements.
    "You know, if I thought like that, I'd never put more than one plate on the bar for anything, I'd never use bands or chains, I'd never squat to parallel or below, and I'd never let out the slightest grunt when I lift. At some point in your lifting career (assuming you're planning on getting reasonably strong and big), you're going to have to accept that most people think you are some kind of freak." -Sensei
    "You're wrong, and I have a completely irrelevant pubmed abstract that may or may not say so." - Belial
    I has a blog.
    I has a facebook.

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    it sounds like he does have a gym, just not a lot of time to get to it, so he supplements with home workouts. Pushups maybe, but yeah, personally my workouts last no longer than an hour, and like a 15 minute ride to the gym, I can be home an hour and a half after leaving my house. Please reply with more detailed info so we can help.

Go to the gym...
    "damn...can't beat logic like that.
    NAte is exactly right." - Tryska