Thread: doc!!!

I noticed that in another thread you had mentioned you are cycling your carbs. How much are reducing? Are you doing something like subtracting 50g of carbs daily?

I have seen so many different variations I am not sure which one to consider.
    Veni, Vidi, Vici

bone crusher
    well i've drasticly reduced my carb intake for a little while longer. I've essentially been following the diet in fagain's "natural hormonal enhancement" for about a month now. It was recommended by and availible from miss abs (there was a tremendous amount of research in this book). sort of halfway in between the regular one and body builders diet. Lately i've been really keeping carbs low and fat high loading every 3rd and 7th days. Everythings been going great thus far. dropped 3-4% bf already and i can see some abs just starting to show. the first week was really hard though as its strict keto but since then its a much more reasonable situation. I needed to lose some serious fat though. One i get down to where i want i'll reduce the cycling days and up carbs some and experiment with different periods.

How is the energy level? How long does one stay on that? Other than to needed bf%.
    Veni, Vidi, Vici

bone crusher
    In principle, "you stay on it" the rest of your life. The program is just a framework within which you build a cycling diet. My energy sucked the first week but improved greatly. I think though on my long cycle which encompasses two lifting sessions over 4 days is suffering a little (seems like i pooped out-see journal) but them i'm good and sore from chest day.?. When i drop a little more bf i'll shrink the time in between carb loads until i can find my bodies happy medium. I hope to be a "fat-burner" for the rest of my life.