Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 700 pound bench

MACHINE
    Originally posted by chris mason
    Very impressive. Look at how wide his grip is on the bar! Actually, as ROMs go, I think he has one of the larger one's I have seen with the big benchers. I would still like to see what he could do raw. Nevertheless, very impressive!
    I agree. Relatively large ROM and seemed to press it pretty easily. Wow...
    "He's the best damn rollerskater that ever lived...probably in the whole town" - Chris Pontius

If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.

5'10" 215 lbs
    Personal Bests:
    Bench 355
    Squat 505
    Deadlift 560

You know what, I think you are right Paul. Scott had hit a 661 raw, so I believe he did the 700 lbs raw. Now, for all of the b.s. on the net, that is a friggin awesome lift. He hit that no problem.

That's nothing.

I've hit up 2 plates a side raw for several reps.

Now that's something...
    "Geordie/'d3c:di/n. & adj. Brit colloq. n. 1 a native of Tyneside. 2 the dialect spoken on Tyneside. adj. of or relating to Tyneside, its people, or its dialect. [the name George + -IE]

Wannabebig Member
    Those dudes are monsters
    Train Heavy

Yeah, there's not many of them like us around anymore...
    "Geordie/'d3c:di/n. & adj. Brit colloq. n. 1 a native of Tyneside. 2 the dialect spoken on Tyneside. adj. of or relating to Tyneside, its people, or its dialect. [the name George + -IE]

Yeah, we're a dying breed. They just don't make us like they used to.
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

hmm, I like to be big!!!
    Umm, I might sound like an idiot, but if he was really doing it raw, wouldn't his grip be more narrow? and i think he was wearing a bench shirt, it looks like he is to me but then again im not too experienced.
    Chris Mason is my master.....

American cars are like fat people, sure, they have a lot of power, but they're not built well, and they have all that useless weight, plus they make both make funny noises.

feel free to aim me, nejar462 im on a lot. Don't know much to warn you dudes, but im good at conversations.

Belial in reference to Ronnie Coleman, "Some people say he still has blood in his steroid stream, but I doubt it. Gas isn't one of the side effects, but that massive bloated overly muscular freak of nature circus sideshow appearance might be what tips most people off."

VERY impressive!
    Isnt it the wider of a grip you use the more pec and delt strength ur using?
    weight: 155?
    height: 5'9"

-LONGER TERM GOALS-
    benchpress: 275x1
    military press: 160x1
    deadlift: 405x1

hmm, I like to be big!!!
    well yes that is true, but shirted lifters tend to keep a wider grip because the shirt helps them more that wya.
    Chris Mason is my master.....

American cars are like fat people, sure, they have a lot of power, but they're not built well, and they have all that useless weight, plus they make both make funny noises.

feel free to aim me, nejar462 im on a lot. Don't know much to warn you dudes, but im good at conversations.

Belial in reference to Ronnie Coleman, "Some people say he still has blood in his steroid stream, but I doubt it. Gas isn't one of the side effects, but that massive bloated overly muscular freak of nature circus sideshow appearance might be what tips most people off."

A. F.
    Ryan Kennley.. 800lb.. go download it.